You can register with any of your ATM card or credit card number and the respective ATM personal identification number (PIN) in a few steps via the respective hotline.
You can manage your finances and accounts with one single PhoneBanking PIN. The same PhoneBanking PIN will also be automatically applied to your new HSBC accounts or services in the future.
(852) 2233 3322 (Premier customers)
(852) 2748 8333 (HSBC Advance customers)
(852) 2233 3000 (Other Personal Banking customers)
The CoP has been issued by HKAB and DTC Association since Nov 2010. To learn more, please click this link.
Starting from 4th December 2011 the Bank requires sending a mandatory SMS message notification for the following types of transactions conducted through PhoneBanking:
(1) Unregistered third-party account fund transfer
(2) Bill payment to merchant under "Securities & Brokers", "Sport & Leisure" and "Finance Company" categories
Please update your mobile number via internet banking or PhoneBanking during office hours. If you do not have a valid mobile number in our record, you will not be able to conduct the above transactions through PhoneBanking.