The Lunar New Year is always a time for reunion. And for this Year of the Tiger, we're determined to have a roaring good time with our loved ones, even from miles away. With the HSBC HK App, you'll be able to send Laisees to your family, friends and even colleagues, no matter where they are.
And that's how you keep traditions fun and fresh... with just a few taps!
Win cashback for sending out Laisees
Give out Laisees this Lunar New Year and you will stand a chance to win cashback in our lucky draw!
From 1 February to 5 February 2022, you stand a chance of winning:
- HKD18 when you send at least 1 Laisee of HKD20 or more
- HKD28 when you send at least 5 Laisees of HKD20 or more within the same day
Plus, from now until 28 February, you stand a chance of winning:
- HKD88 if you newly set HSBC as your FPS default receiving bank
- HKD168 if you newly set your HKID number as an FPS proxy to receive payments from institutions, corporations and the HKSAR government
Customise your red packet
Lucky money, lucky number
Say 'gong hei fat choi' no matter where you are
Whether you're near or far, you can tell your loved ones that you're thinking of them this Lunar New Year. Let them know you've sent them a Laisee with a beautifully designed greeting via your preferred messaging channel!
And if you're registered for FPS, your family, friends and colleagues will be able to send you Laisee too. So check out our Quick Start guide and register today to enjoy their festive greetings!
1. Select 'Send Laisee or FPS transfer', then tap 'Send Laisee'.
2. Read the introductory screen (if it's your first time using this feature) and authenticate yourself to select recipients from your contact list.
3. Choose a red packet design for your Laisee, add a greeting and enter an amount.
4. Verify and confirm the payment details.
How to send Laisee from the log on page
How to send Laisee after logging on
As a bonus, you can let your recipient know you've sent them a Laisee by sharing your beautifully designed Laisee with them via WhatsApp, Telegram or WeChat!
How do I send Laisee to family and friends via the HSBC HK App?
Will my recipient be able to see my greeting when they receive the payment?
How do I let my recipient know I've sent them Laisee via the HSBC HK App?
How do I set my default debit account?
I activated my Mobile Security Key on a new device and I can't send Laisee via the HSBC HK App. What should I do?
How much money can I send as Laisee via the HSBC HK App?
Haven't tried the HSBC HK App yet? Download it today.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- The screen displays and the images of the website are for reference and illustration purposes only.