Private banking that looks after your wealth and yourself
What you get with HSBC Global Private Banking status
Lifestyle of Your Choice3
- Dine out at selected Michelin restaurants and enjoy credits to use at other great venues. You can also make your reservations with ease with the help of our booking channels.
- Escape the crowds at Hong Kong airport with VIP lounge access for you and your guest, and travel in style with free airport limousine services.
- Rest assured that you and your loved ones will be looked after with our medical concierge hotline4.
Are you eligible?
How can we help?
Contact your Relationship Manager
Open a Global Private Banking account
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your bespoke wealth management and investment needs. If you'd like to open a Global Private Banking account, please complete the form below and we'll get in touch shortly.
- For those existing HSBC Jade clients who also hold an HSBC Global Private Banking account in Hong Kong ("Qualified Client"), HSBC Jade will be renamed as Personal Banking with Global Private Banking Status from 11 December 2023. As we will be gradually making relevant renaming changes, from this date onwards, any reference to "HSBC Jade" in any information, materials, terms and conditions or communications from us shall be deemed to be referring to "Global Private Banking Status" (for Qualified Clients) or "HSBC Premier Elite" (for those other than Qualified Clients), unless we specify otherwise. Click here for the Notice of Change on Terms and Conditions of Personal Banking with Global Private Banking Status.
- You can continue to use your existing HSBC Jade Mastercard® Debit Card, including supplementary debit card(s) (if any), as usual until further notice. Starting from 29 November 2023, we will be unable to provide you with a new or replacement of the HSBC Jade Mastercard® Debit Card. If you need to apply for or replace debit card(s), we will be providing the HSBC Global Private Banking Mastercard® Debit Card as a replacement.
- Terms & conditions apply. Some offers are subject to availability of quota.
- The service will be coming soon. We will send you separate communications with more information.
- HSBC and HSBC Life (International) Limited, incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability (“HSBC Life”) will not provide any kind of medical services or any kind of services which require licensing in the medical field. HSBC and HSBC Life accept no liability in respect of the quality of the products and services provided by the medical providers. Customer who needs emergency service or are in critical or serious condition should directly arrange for an ambulance, should not use the Medical Concierge Service.
A HKD10,000 life protection (death benefit) is available as part of the Medical Concierge Service on a complimentary basis. The life protection is underwritten by HSBC Life and held by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, as a group insurance policy holder. HSBC Global Private Banking clients who have opted in for the Medical Concierge Service will become the insured persons under the group insurance policy. For details of the Medical Concierge Service, please refer to Medical Concierge Service Terms and Conditions and HSBC Life Data Privacy Notice.
The information provided here does not constitute and should not be construed as legal, tax or investment advice or a solicitation and/or recommendation of any kind (whether in relation to investment products, lending products or otherwise) from us to you, nor as an offer or invitation from us to you to subscribe to, purchase, redeem or sell any financial instruments, or to enter into any transaction with respect to such instruments.