Your mortgage options
Home mortgage loans
We offer a range of loan types to meet your unique financing needs.
- Earn more on your savings with a deposit-linked mortgage
- Our investor mortgages are designed to maximise wealth potential for property owners
- Cut your down-payment expenses with a HighAdvance mortgage
Government housing schemes
If you qualify for the Government Tenant Purchase, Home Ownership or Secondary Market Schemes, we can help you buy your new home.
- Get a mortgage of up to 100% of your home’s value
- Choose from loan periods of up to 25 years
- Choose a repayment plan that works for you
Better manage your cash flow with loans to cover a variety of expenses.
- Top up your current mortgage - up to 80% of your property's value - with an equity loan
- Car park loans make it easier to buy parking for your new or current home
- Enjoy more flexibility with a bridging loan
Repayment plan options
Find terms that work for you with our variety of repayment plans.
- Choose from a straight-line or step-up plan to suit your financial needs
- Pay monthly or fortnightly - your choice - with any of our repayment plans
How to apply
Call (852) 2748 8080
Use your Security Device / Mobile Security Key to log on and apply
Arrange to see one of our mortgage specialists
New to HSBC, or don't have a Security Device/ Mobile security key?
Mortgage tools and resouces
Related products and services
To borrow or not to borrow?
Borrow only if you can repay!
1 Hong Kong Interbank Offered Rate (HIBOR) as at any date means the Hong Kong Interbank Offered Rate for the interest period of 1 month for Hong Kong Dollars quoted by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited at or about 11:00 a.m. (Hong Kong time) on such date. This HIBOR quoted by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is not necessarily the same as HKD Interest Settlement Rates published by The Hong Kong Association of Banks.
2 Best Lending Rate (BLR) refers to the Hong Kong Dollar Best Lending Rate quoted by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited from time to time.