What are you looking for?
Branch and Premier Centres
- Effective from 2021
- Effective from 2020
- Effective from 2019
- HSBC warns against bogus communications that claim to be from HSBC
- From September onwards, HSBC Online Banking will take on a different look and feel. This includes your eStatement and eAdvice. The new interface will be rolled out in phases to customers.
- In response to the business arrangement in our overseas branches/offices, please be informed that with effective from (i) 6 Sep 2021 & (ii) 1 Oct 2021, we will no longer issue demand drafts in (i) Fijian dollar (FJD) drawn in Fiji & (ii) Australian dollar (AUD), Macau pataca (MOP) and Singapore dollar (SGD) drawn in Australia, Macau SAR and Singapore. Please use HSBC Global Transfers (available for HSBC Jade, HSBC Premier and HSBC One customers and transfer AUD/SGD to Australia/Singapore respectively only) or telegraphic transfer for international transfers instead. For details, please refer to the Notice of Change.
- Changes to Online and Mobile Banking Terms (updated: 6 Jul 2021). From 23 August 2021, there will be changes to the Online and Mobile Banking Terms.
Summary of changes
1. We combined the 'Terms and Conditions for HSBC Internet Banking' and 'Terms and Conditions for HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and Mobile Security Key' into one document so that you can access them in one place. The new terms have been renamed as 'Online and Mobile Banking Terms'
2. We’ve written new terms in simpler language to make them easier to understand
3. The new terms won’t otherwise adversely affect your rights and obligations
You can view the updated terms here
- From 1 August 2021, the rate of ad valorem stamp duty chargeable on applicable transactions of Hong Kong stock will change from 0.10% to 0.13%.
- Due to the annual vehicle inspection of the Mobile Branch, the service of Mobile Branch stationed respectively at Wing Cheong Estate (near Wing Chun House) and Tai Hang Tung Estate (near Tung Yi House) will be suspended from 19 Jul to 20 Jul 2021. Please click here for details.
- From July 2021 onwards, customers will receive email confirmation for incoming Faster Payment System (FPS) transactions including credit payment advice, fund transfer credit advice, payment return advice and fund transfer refund advice.
- From 28 June 2021, you'll be able to get access to more advice on banking, mortgage related fire insurance, mortgage and investments1 via the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and Online Banking.
- Due to the annual vehicle inspection of the Mobile Branch, the service of Mobile Branch stationed respectively at Lam Tin Estate and Lei Yue Mun Estate will be suspended from 20 May to 21 May 2021. Please click here for details.
- According to the update from Hongkong Post, some mail services to certain overseas destinations have been suspended/may be delayed due to country lockdown/insufficient air flight capacity. Delivery of correspondences such as banking/investment/credit card account statements and related mails (including transaction advice/notification, cheque books, returned cheques, credit/debit cards etc.) might be impacted. To access your statement and advice anytime and anywhere, please register for eStatement and eAdvice via our Personal Internet Banking (PIB). You can also submit your corporate action instruction through PIB to avoid delay in mail delivery. For any enquiries, please visit HSBC Branches or call us by phone.
- Effective 1 Apr 2021, for all personal credit cards, we will only issue card with contactless payment function. The contactless payment function cannot be removed or disabled.
- From 14 Mar 2021 onwards, we have sent credit card statements via email to customers who are not Personal Internet Banking users. Please click here for details.
- Monthly HIBOR-based mortgage plan repayment advice (with company interest subsidy), mortgage related fire insurance notices (including pre-renewal arrangement notices, renewal notices, renewal reminders and renewal confirmations), advice for cheque purchase returns / correspondent bank charges, advice for cheque collection and unit trust contract notes.