- No withdrawal fee
- Easily check your account transactions with the monthly statement
- Fast loan application approval and withdrawal in 1 minute if you need cash quickly1
- No fixed repayment period, may choose to repay monthly minimum payment2
EligibilityExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
- You must be a Hong Kong resident
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a monthly income of at least HKD5,000
How to apply
HSBC Personal Internet Banking customers
New customers or HSBC customers without Personal Internet Banking
Call our Application Hotline
Loan resources and services
Which HSBC lending solution is your right match?
Find a suitable loan product to match with your specific needs by answering a few simple questions
How to borrow money wisely
Know what to consider before you borrow money, and understand the risks involved.
Consolidate your debts
Clear your debts faster using the Personal Instalment Loan Balance Consolidation Program.
Cash Instalment Plan
Fixed monthly payments so that you can plan accurately.
Extra cash and financial flexibility to realise your personal goals. Convert your available credit limit into instant cash or transfer the outstanding balance from other credit cards to your HSBC credit card account.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Applications have to be submitted during the Bank’s service hours (Monday to Friday: 9 am - 8 pm, Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm, Sunday and public holidays: 12 noon - 12 midnight, or individual branch’s opening hours) with all required information (including without limitation a valid HSBC banking account number) and documents. The actual turnaround time starts when all the required information is successfully input into the Bank’s application evaluation system and the Bank may provide the instant application result and fund disbursement. Processing time may vary in some cases depending on the actual circumstances of individual applications.
- The minimum monthly repayment amount will be calculated according to the formula set out in the Confirmation Letter. Should be the Statement Date fall on a holiday, interest will be debited to the Facility Account on the last working date preceding the Statement Date.
- For the first 3 months' introductory rate period, introductory rate is 1.90% p.a. and Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) is 1.91% for all approved credit limit. "First 3 months' introductory rate period" refers to the period from the date of loan disbursement to the third statement date of the respective account (both dates inclusive). The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by the Hong Kong Association of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate. Please refer to the interest rate table for respective APRs.
- An annual fee of 1% of approved credit limit per annum shall apply (up to a maximum of HKD1,000), subject to a first-year annual fee waiver.
- Apply online to enjoy up HKD100 cash rebate: To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate, a customer must successfully apply for an draw down the loan with an amount of HKD50,000 or above via HSBC website www.hsbc.com.hk or HSBC Personal Internet Banking. Terms & Condition apply.
- Submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for the loan application to enjoy HKD100 cash rebate : To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate, a customer must successfully submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for the loan application during the Promotional Period with an approved loan amount of HKD50,000 or above. Terms & Condition apply.
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Revolving Credit Facility applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at 2233 3000.