Save at merchants instantly with RewardCash
Save even more with your RewardCash. Every $1 RewardCash you earn can be used to offset HKD1 on your spending, at participating merchants all across town. The more you spend on your HSBC credit cards, the more RewardCash you’ll earn – and the more you can save.
- Every $1 RewardCash can be used to offset HKD1 on your spending
- Wide range of participating merchants all around town
- Instant RewardCash redemption at merchants is not applicable to HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card and HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Card
- The redemption offer is not applicable to the following outlets, products or services. HSBC and the participating merchants reserve the right to amend the outlets, products or services under this promotion
- CHICCO in Wing On Department Stores
- Lucullus Gourmet Shop in Sheung Wan Infinitus Plaza, Causeway Bay SOGO Department Store, Mong Kok Langham Place and Tuen Mun Town Plaza
- FORTRESS clearance store and FORTRESS Hong Kong Airport store
- City Chain's repair service and voucher purchase at K11 Design Store
- For LeSportsac, value for each instant redemption is HKD50 cash discount or its multiple
- For Citistore, the minimum value for each instant redemption is HKD100 (HKD100x1) cash voucher
- For Mannings, Sogo and Wing On Department Store, the minimum value for each instant redemption is a HKD50 cash voucher
- The redemption counter of SOGO Gift Certificate is located at 11/F SOGO CLUB, SOGO Causeway Bay Store. Gift Certificate can be redeemed during the operating hours of SOGO except the extended operating hours during special festive seasons
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries / regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google play™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on dining, shopping, travel and more.
If you're not yet an HSBC credit card holder, it's easy to apply online.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!