Stock trading at your fingertips
HSBC HK Easy Invest app has been specially built for our Hong Kong customers*. You can trade securities instantly and get free market information including real-time quotes, news and market data in 3 major stock markets (Hong Kong, China A and US).
Trade in just a few clicks
Use Quick Buy to place a trade with just a few clicks
Subscribe and start trading Stock IPO shares on their first listing day
Place an order directly from the bid/ask queue or interactive chart
Manage your portfolio, and track gains and losses
Join the HSBC Top Trader Club
Enjoy brokerage fees as low as 0.01%, HKD time deposit rates as high as 5% p.a.
Volume-based brokerage fees for all your trading in Hong Kong stocks, China A shares and US stocks.
Join HSBC Top Trader Club today on HSBC HK Easy Invest app
Stay up-to-date with the latest market information and news
Turn on Alerts to get updates when important events happen in the market or to stocks in your portfolio
Get a quick glimpse of sectors performance
Stay informed with access to Hong Kong, China A Shares, US markets, World Indices and top market movers
Stay up to date with news for you that’s tailored to your portfolio
Your security, our priority
Log on securely using any of our secured log on methods: Personal Internet Banking details, Security Device, Mobile Security Key or biometric authentication
Stay alert via SMS/email notifications after every execution, cancellation or expiry of orders
Be protected with our strong data encryption and keep valuable data such as log on, personal and trading information safe
The screen displays and the images of the website are for reference and illustration purpose only
The HSBC HK Easy Invest App ("Easy Invest") and the contents of this material/correspondence are provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited ('HSBC HK') for the use of existing HSBC HK customers only. You should download Easy Invest only if you are an existing HSBC HK customer. Easy Invest is not intended for download, or use, by any person in any jurisdiction where such download or use would be contrary to any law or regulation of such jurisdiction or where HSBC HK is not licensed or authorized to provide Easy Invest and/or any of the Services.
Find out in advance about any maintenance work happening on our mobile banking services.
Mobile Security Key and biometric authentication
If you have already set up the Mobile Security Key/biometric authentication for the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app on the same iOS device, you can access HSBC HK Easy Invest app using the same log-on details.
If you haven't, please see Easy steps to install.
Your security matters to us. If you are using any of our mobile apps, you are protected with a suite of advanced technologies.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries/regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google playTM is a trademark of Google Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Baidu APP is a trademark of Baidu Inc.
- Investment involves risk. You should carefully consider whether any investment products or services mentioned herein are appropriate for you in view of your investment experience, objectives, financial resources and relevant circumstances. The price of stocks may move up or down. Losses may be incurred as well as profits made as a result of buying and selling stocks.
- The Bank does not provide investment advice. Investment involves risk. The price of stocks may move up or down. Losses may be incurred as well as profit made as a result of buying and selling stocks.
China A Shares
- Investment in China A Shares through Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect involves risks. You should carefully consider whether any investment products or services mentioned herein are appropriate for you in view of your investment experience, objectives, financial resources and relevant circumstances. The price of securities may move up or down. Losses may be incurred and profits may be made as a result of buying and selling securities.
- You must ensure that there are sufficient available shares in your account to cover any proposed sell order under Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect. Otherwise, your sell order may be rejected.
- Northbound trades will follow the A share settlement cycle of the relevant Mainland market, where settlement of shares will occur on T day free of payment, and settlement of funds will be effected on T+1 day.
- Although the transfer of shares precedes the transfer of cash under Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect, title to the shares will not be released until receipt of confirmation of payment (normally on T+1 day). Where the purchase is pre-funded (by way of a debit of cash in your account and a corresponding cash prepayment by the Bank to HKSCC), shares may be released on T day.
- As at May 2018, the Daily Quota (which limits the net value of Northbound buy trades on each trading day) is set at RMB 52 billion for each China A Share market. The Aggregate Quota and/or the Daily Quota may be revised by the PRC authorities from time to time without prior notice.
- As a result of the quota restrictions, there is no assurance that a buy order can be successfully placed through Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect.
Restriction on Day Trading
- If you buy shares on T day, you may be able to sell only on or after settlement of the buy trade has been completed (normally on T+1 day).
Disclosure of Interests
- If you hold or control 5% or more* of the issued shares of a PRC listed company, you must disclose such interest.
- If there is any change in your shareholding of 5% or more*, or if a change results in your shareholding falling below 5%, you also have disclosure obligations.
Short Swing Profit Rule
- If you own 5% or more* of the issued shares of a PRC listed company, you must return to the company any profit made from a sale of shares within six months of the purchase thereof (or vice versa).
Foreign Ownership Limits
- A single foreign investor's shareholding in a PRC listed company must not exceed 10%. The aggregate of all foreign investors' shareholding in a PRC listed company must not exceed 30%. The foreign ownership limits may have an adverse effect on the liquidity and performance of an investment in China A Shares. As a result, you may suffer losses through your trading or investment in China A Shares.
- *Calculated on an aggregate basis, i.e., across both domestically and overseas issued shares of the PRC listed company, whether the relevant holdings are through Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect, QFII/RQFII regime or other investment channels.
Renminbi related products Risk Disclosure
- There may be exchange rate risks if you choose to convert payments made on securities/bonds/CDs to your home currency.
- RMB products may suffer significant losses in liquidating the underlying investments if such investments do not have an active secondary market and their prices have large bid/offer spreads.
- In general, RMB equity products are exposed to the usual kind of default risks that might be associated with equity products denominated in other currencies.
This document does not set out all the key risks to Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect. For further information, you should refer to the risk disclosures and other terms set out in (i) China A Shares Service Factsheet - Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect Product Fact Sheet and (ii) the China Connect / Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect Terms and Conditions.
The information contained in this material has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.
The information in this material does not constitute a solicitation for making any deposit or an offer for the purchase or sale or investment in any products.