Elevate your lifestyle
- [Online Exclusive!] Up to $800 RewardCash[@cards-welcomeoffer]
- Extra $200 RewardCash for new credit card customers who successfully apply for a Cash Instalment Plan[@cards-cash-instalment-200rc-offer]
- First 2-year annual fee waiver
Get up to 2.4% in RewardCash rebates
Exclusive extra 1.2% RewardCash rebates on all categories
Enjoy these exclusive benefits
Dining and lifestyle offers
- Get 10% off your total bill, free corkage (one bottle for every two guests) and 50% off on your second beverage (Mondays to Thursdays after 6pm) at LUBUDS Group restaurants. T&C apply.
- Enjoy 15% off when you eat at Cafe, Hugo's and the Chinese Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Tsim Sha Tsui. Learn more on Visa's website.
- Treat yourself with a special discount at the spa and on dining at the Mira Hong Kong. Learn more on Visa's website.
- Buy 1 and get 1 free when you purchase regular-priced 2D movie tickets or regular popcorn, or get 10% off regular-priced 3D movie tickets from Mondays to Thursdays. Enjoy 20% off regular-priced 2D movie tickets on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Exclusively at Emperor Cinemas. T&Cs apply.
Additional benefits you can enjoy
- 24/7 concierge servicesGet the support you need no matter where you are, with a dedicated 24/7 Visa concierge hotline[@cards-visaconcierge].
- Activate your virtual card once your application has been approvedOnce your application has been approved, you can activate your virtual card and add it to your digital wallets. Start shopping online and making mobile payments with your card right away for a faster, hassle-free experience!
Things you should know
An annual income of HKD360,000 or more
Apply online now
With HSBC Personal Internet Banking
Without HSBC Personal Internet Banking
Frequently asked questions
What supporting documents do I need to provide in my credit card application?
Where can I upload supporting documents for my credit card application?
How long will it take for me to get my new credit card?
Can I get an annual fee waiver on my credit card?
How are credit card finance charges and late charges calculated?
Get more from your card
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay! T&Cs apply.