- High loan amount of up to HKD1,200,000 or 10 times your monthly salary, whichever is lower
- Interest charged daily on the amount you use only – See how it works
- No fixed repayment period, may choose to repay monthly minimum payment6
- Loan amount of up to 21 times your monthly salary or HKD1,200,000 (whichever is lower)
- Extra-long repayment period of up to 72 months to reduce the monthly repayment amount
- Personalised interest rate to reduce your interest expenses - See how it works
Smart tips on loans
Now you know what we have for you, but do you know how to choose the best personal loan for your needs? Read our tips to find the loan scheme most suits you.
Loan resources and services
Which HSBC lending solution is your right match?
Find a suitable loan product to match with your specific needs by answering a few simple questions.
Cash Instalment Plan
Extra cash and financial flexibility to realise your personal goals. Convert your available credit limit into instant cash or transfer the outstanding balance from other credit cards to your HSBC credit card account.
Spending Instalment Plan
Settle your HSBC credit card spending in easy monthly instalments with the Spending Instalment Plan.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Applications have to be submitted during the Bank’s service hours (Monday to Friday: 9 am - 8 pm, Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm, Sunday and public holidays: 12 noon - 12 midnight, or individual branch’s opening hours) with all required information (including without limitation a valid HSBC banking account number) and documents. The actual turnaround time starts when all the required information is successfully input into the Bank’s application evaluation system and the Bank may provide the instant application result and fund disbursement. Processing time may vary in some cases depending on the actual circumstances of individual applications.
- Only applicable to customers who successfully apply for and drawdown the loan during the promotional period with an approved loan amount of HKD1,500,000 or above. Monthly flat rate is 0.09% and Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.02% for a repayment period of 12 months. The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by the Hong Kong Associations of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate.
- To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate under the Document Submission Offer for Personal Instalment Loan or Personal Tax Loan, an Eligible Customer must submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for a Loan application and the Loan of HKD100,000 or above must be approved during the Promotional Period.
- Processing time may vary in some cases depending on the actual circumstances of individual applications.
- Minimum redraw amount is HKD3,000 and you must have had a Personal Instalment Loan account for at least 3 months. The Bank reserves the final right of allowing customers to redraw or not and has sole discretion to determine the redrawn amount and tenor.
- The minimum monthly repayment amount will be calculated according to the formula set out in the Confirmation Letter.
- Apply online to enjoy HKD100 cash rebate: To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate, a customer must successfully apply for an draw down the loan with an amount of HKD100,000 or above via HSBC website www.hsbc.com.hk or HSBC Personal Internet Banking. Terms & Condition apply.
- Submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for the loan application to enjoy HKD100 cash rebate : To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate, a customer must successfully submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for the loan application during the Promotional Period with an approved loan amount of HKD100,000 or above. Terms & Condition apply.
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer loan applications to us and will not process any loan application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.