High loan amount of up to HKD1,200,000 or 10 times your monthly salary, whichever is lower
Interest charged daily on the amount you use only – See how it works
No fixed repayment period, may choose to repay monthly minimum payment6
Loan amount of up to 21 times your monthly salary or HKD1,200,000 (whichever is lower)
Extra-long repayment period of up to 72 months to reduce the monthly repayment amount
Personalised interest rate to reduce your interest expenses - See how it works
An annualised percentage rate (APR) of 1% p.a.
Maximum loan amount is 6 times the average monthly income for any 3 months from January 2020 to February 2021, or 6 times the average monthly assessable income as calculated with reference to the tax demand note for the financial year 2019-2020, or HKD80,000, whichever is lower
Enjoy a 12-month principal repayment holiday
Receive a full rebate on the paid interest once the loan has been settled in full
Smart tips on loans
Now you know what we have for you, but do you know how to choose the best personal loan for your needs? Read our tips to find the loan scheme most suits you.
Loan resources and services
Which HSBC lending solution is your right match?
Find a suitable loan product to match with your specific needs by answering a few simple questions.
Cash Instalment Plan
Extra cash and financial flexibility to realise your personal goals. Convert your available credit limit into instant cash or transfer the outstanding balance from other credit cards to your HSBC credit card account.
Spending Instalment Plan
Settle your HSBC credit card spending in easy monthly instalments with the Spending Instalment Plan.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Applications have to be submitted during the Bank’s service hours (Monday to Friday: 9 am - 8 pm, Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm, Sunday and public holidays: 12 noon - 12 midnight, or individual branch’s opening hours) with all required information (including without limitation a valid HSBC banking account number) and documents. The actual turnaround time starts when all the required information is successfully input into the Bank’s application evaluation system and the Bank may provide the instant application result and fund disbursement. Processing time may vary in some cases depending on the actual circumstances of individual applications.
- Only applicable to customers who have successfully applied for and drawn down the loan during the promotional period which commences on 10 June 2021 and ends on 21 July 2021, both dates inclusive (the "Promotional Period") with an approved loan amount of HKD1,500,000 or above. Based on a monthly flat rate of 0.08%, the Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) would be 1.80% over a repayment period of 12 months. The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by The Hong Kong Association of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate. For your applicable interest rate, please call our hotline 2748 8080; log on to Online Banking or the HSBC HK App. The interest rate that will apply and the amount of interest that will be charged are calculated based on the approved Loan amount and the repayment period. If your Loan application cannot fulfil our credit requirement, the Bank may still process your application on a case-by-case basis, but the interest rate, handling fee, repayment period and/or promotional offer may be adjusted. The Bank will inform you on the finalised Loan details. If you accept the Loan details, we will credit the Loan into your repayment account according to normal procedure.
- To be eligible for a cash rebate of HKD100 under the Document Submission Offer, customers must submit the supporting document(s) required by us for a Loan application and a Loan of HKD100,000 or above must be approved during the promotional period. This Document Submission offer is not applicable to loan applications on which we do not require submission of any supporting document. To be eligible for a cash rebate of up to HKD1,500 under the Successful Application Offer, customers must submit a Loan application and the Loan must be approved during the promotional period with a repayment period of 24 months or above, customers are entitled to a HKD500 cash rebate for an approved Loan amount of HKD100,000 to less than HKD200,000, or a HKD1,000 cash rebate for an approved Loan amount of HKD200,000 to less than HKD500,000, or a HKD1,500 cash rebate for an approved Loan amount of HKD500,000 or above.
- Processing time may vary in some cases depending on the actual circumstances of individual applications.
- Minimum redraw amount is HKD3,000 and you must have had a Personal Instalment Loan account for at least 3 months. The Bank reserves the final right of allowing customers to redraw or not and has sole discretion to determine the redrawn amount and tenor.
- The minimum monthly repayment amount will be calculated according to the formula set out in the Confirmation Letter.
- Apply online to enjoy HKD100 cash rebate: To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate, a customer must successfully apply for an draw down the loan with an amount of HKD100,000 or above via HSBC website www.hsbc.com.hk or HSBC Personal Internet Banking. Terms & Condition apply.
- Submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for the loan application to enjoy HKD100 cash rebate : To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate, a customer must successfully submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for the loan application during the Promotional Period with an approved loan amount of HKD100,000 or above. Terms & Condition apply.
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer loan applications to us and will not process any loan application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.