Your bank at work
Introducing Employee Banking Solutions (EBS). It's specially designed to provide banking solutions for employees of leading organisations, like you.
Through our relationship with your employer, we're delighted to offer you exclusive packaged benefits that you may not usually be able to enjoy. These include access to preferential rates and offerings, financial education and well-being support, global connectivity services and our team of experienced specialists who can guide you through life's many financial decisions.
And if you're an employer, let us help you bring banking solutions to your employees so finances are one less thing they need to worry about.
- Exclusive offersUnlock offers on new funds, integrated accounts, auto payroll, credit cards, insurance and financial planning services available only to our EBS customers.
- International banking supportWith an HSBC account that you can open for free in any of the 30+ countries and regions we're in, you can make Global Transfers without any fees as an EBS customer. Start banking beyond borders without hassle, no matter where life takes you or your family. See how we can help.
- Personalised servicesSpeak to a dedicated Business Relationship Manager assigned to your organisation about any banking queries you may have.
Exclusive offers1 you can enjoy
- Bring In New FundsJoin HSBC Employee Banking Solutions AND bring in new funds2 today to receive up to HKD800 cash rewards!
|Fund-in amount||Cash rewards|
|HKD10,000 to less than HKD100,000||HKD100|
|HKD100,000 to less than HKD500,000||HKD200|
|HKD500,000 or less than HKD1,000,000||HKD600|
|HKD1,000,000 or above||HKD800|
|Fund-in amount||HKD10,000 to less than HKD100,000|
|Fund-in amount||HKD100,000 to less than HKD500,000|
|Fund-in amount||HKD500,000 or less than HKD1,000,000|
|Fund-in amount||HKD1,000,000 or above|
This offer can be enjoyed in conjunction with other prevailing promotional offers. Don’t forget to unlock other fabulous welcome offers (if available) when you deposit new funds into the account.
- HSBC Premier Account – Below Balance Fee WaiverJoin or upgrade to HSBC Premier and enjoy a 24-month below balance fee waiver. You can also open or upgrade to HSBC One - a free personal integrated account with no minimum total relationship balance requirement
- Auto PayrollCash rebate of up to HKD1,300 when using our Auto Payroll service for 3 consecutive months
- Credit cardsPerpetual annual fee waiver for successful application of HSBC Visa Signature Card, HSBC Visa Platinum Card, HSBC Visa Gold Card, HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card or HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card. Don't forget to check out our fabulous welcome offers and benefits, as well as the year-round shopping and dining discounts
- Financial Planning ServicesAdditional HKD100 HKTVmall e-coupon on top of the prevailing promotional offers (if any) by completing the Future Planner with HSBC wealth coach or your relationship manager to get holistic planning and forecast for your finances
- Protection – General InsuranceAdditional HKD50 Wellcome Supermarket shopping voucher on top of the prevailing promotional offers (if any) for each successful application of AccidentSurance, ResidenceSurance, MultiTrip TravelSurance or Overseas StudySurance
- International Account OpeningWaiver of application fee for HSBC overseas account opening
Apart from our HSBC Employee Banking Solutions, don’t forget to explore other fabulous prevailing promotional offers of the bank with our highlight as follows!
- DepositsVarious deposit offers including preferential interest rates on new fund time deposits, foreign exchange and time deposits, etc.
We understand that senior executives may need an elevated tier of banking services. That's why on top of the offers we've listed, you can get a taste of HSBC Jade for 12 months.
As an HSBC Jade client, you'll join the few in having access to unique privileges such as bespoke financial services, advanced wealth solutions, a dedicated team of experts, luxury lifestyle experiences and unparalleled global support.
1. Terms and conditions apply.
2. New funds have to be brought in by the first calendar month after joining HSBC Employee Banking Solutions and have to be maintained in the second and the third calendar months.
Registering for Employee Banking Solutions
No matter if you're an employer, a representative of a company, or an employee who wants to learn more about EBS and check your eligibility, simply make an appointment with us and we'll be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, you can visit us at a branch for help.
Find the right account for you
Explore our integrated bank accounts to find the one that suits you best so you'll be on your way to enjoying our EBS perks and rewards.
Get dedicated support from your very own Relationship Manager with our most elite tier of banking services.
Unlock exclusive wealth management insights and get global banking support for you and your family.
Enjoy better banking, fewer fees with an all-in-one account built to help you make the most of your money.