Look after the things you treasure most. Our home insurance (HomeSurance) provides comprehensive coverage and a range of optional benefits that you can choose to suit your own circumstances.
Why choose HomeSurance?
- New for old – damaged or lost household contents or personal effects will be covered on the basis of replacing them with brand new items
- Up to HKD 1.2 million coverage for household contents and personal liability insurance for you and your family of up to HKD10 million
- Your valuables are covered when you travel outside Hong Kong
- 24-hour home assistance services hotline for emergency repairs such as electrical and plumbing
Helper Insurance provides comprehensive domestic helper coverage with extra benefits in excess of your legal obligations as a responsible employer.
Why choose Helper Insurance?
- Employees’ compensation for your helper up to HKD100 million
- Hospital expenses , personal effects and repatriation costs are covered by our Basic Plan and our Comprehensive Plan
- Choose our Comprehensive Plan for additional coverage including clinical and dental expenses, protection against fraud, dishonesty and personal liability
Your home is more than just a place to stay. It’s at the heart of family life. So if a hazard such as fire or typhoon causes damage or loss to your home, our fire insurance is designed to ensure your home will be up and running again quickly. That way, things will be back to normal as soon as possible.
Why choose Fire Insurance?
- Receive coverage for rebuilding your home if it is damaged by fire outbreak, lightning and typhoons, windstorms and floods
- Risks such as landslides and subsidence are also covered
- Choose from 2 fire insurance plans with different coverage levels according to your needs
Making Claims And Making Changes
Manage your policy online
At HSBC, we understand life never stands still. Which is why you can make changes to your policy online anytime
It's easy to:
- check or review your policy details
- change your payment instructions, including your premium payment account, payment method or payment frequency
- review your claims history
You can also call our Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 2867 8678
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn’t go according to plan and you’ll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
You may submit a claim online anytime or call our claims hotline on (852) 2867 8678 should you require any help.
Have You Considered
Explore the world knowing you're fully covered by one of our comprehensive travel insurance policies.