Finance your drive to sustainability
Borrow up to HKD3 million, or 23 times your monthly salary, or the purchase price of your electric vehicle, whichever is the lowest, and pay it back in instalments over a period of up to 60 months.
- Enjoy preferential interest rate for HSBC Electric Vehicle Loans
- You can set a flexible repayment period of up to 60 months and pay your loan back in fixed monthly payments
- You won't be charged any handling fees for the loan
As low as
Monthly flat rate
As low as
Cash rebates of up to HKD7,500 and HSBC motor insurance offer
- All HSBC Electric Vehicle Personal Instalment Loan customers can enjoy an APR as low as 1.80%[@loans-evlowannualisedrateoffer] and up to HKD7,500 in cash rebate[@loans-evcashrebateeligibility]. Terms and conditions apply.
- HKD500 Challenger Cash Vouchers will be offered to the customer who successfully apply for Motor Insurance choosing Comprehensive Cover through online between 20 Nov 2023 and 16 Feb 2024 (both days inclusive).
- Free Charger Liability Coverage will be offered to the customer who apply for Motor Insurance choosing Comprehensive Cover (Electric vehicle customers only) through online submission on or before 31 Dec 2024 Terms and conditions apply.
- The monthly repayment amount, monthly flat rate, Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) and total interest amount shown in the calculator are for indication only and are not meant to be final.
- The illustration does not reflect the actual allocation of principal and interest. Please also note that the actual monthly repayment amount may differ, customers should refer to the loan confirmation letter for the actual related information.
- The monthly repayment amount and the APR is calculated based on a 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54 or 60-month repayment period and loan amount of every HKD10,000. The monthly repayment amount is rounded up to one decimal place.
- The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by The Hong Kong Association of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Starting your own business successfully
See what you need to consider and plan for in order to start up a successful business
Tax loans vs. instalment loans
Compare between these two types of personal loans and see which one suits your purposes better
What to consider before getting a loan
Read about the 5 things you should think about or double-check before you apply for a loan
Things you should know
Fees and charges
How to apply
Via online form
Already applied? Upload documents now
Find out more
How much should I borrow?
How long should I borrow for?
Can I reborrow the repaid principal from the loan?
Will I save on interest expenses by repaying my Personal Instalment Loan early?
You may also be interested in
HSBC Revolving Credit Facility
Spare cash you can withdraw at any time, on your own schedule at 1.90% p.a.[@loans-introrate] for your first 3 months, and at 1.91% APR[@loans-introrate]
HSBC Personal Instalment Loan Balance Consolidation Program
Consolidate your other loans and credit card balances into a high loan amount of up to 23 times your monthly salary or HKD3 million (whichever is lower) without any handling fees
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Electric Vehicle Personal Instalment Loan applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.
- The screen displays and the images of the website are for reference and illustration purposes only.