Earn miles faster and spend them the way you want
A two-month “Interest-free Payment Holiday” for new customers
Enjoy an “Interest-free Payment Holiday” as a welcome offer[@cards-em-payment-holiday-offer] on your HSBC EveryMile Credit Card. Skip payment of the first 2-month statements’ balances with no finance charge or late charge incurred to enjoy financial flexibility.
Earn and enjoy rewards, no matter where you are
Make your spending go the extra mile
Shop and spend towards your next trip
Flexible RewardCash conversion[@cards-everymilerewardplus]
Enjoy these exclusive benefits
- Enjoy up to 15% off when you book a hotel anywhere in the world through Agoda[@cards-agodatandc]. Learn more about the offer on Agoda's website.
- Enjoy HKD300 in spending rebate when you spend HKD5,000 or more in a single transaction on the Cathay Pacific app via Apple Pay or Google Pay[@cards-cathayspendrebate] . T&Cs apply.
Insurance and concierge benefits
Protect yourself and accompanying family members with our complimentary multi-trip travel insurance[@cards-everymiletandc],[@cards-axaunderwriting], which also covers your mobile phone and any trip cancellations.
- Get the support you need no matter where you are, with a dedicated 24/7 Visa concierge hotline[@cards-visaconcierge].
Additional benefits you can enjoy
- Activate your virtual card once your application has been approvedOnce your application has been approved, you can activate your virtual card and add it to your digital wallets. Start shopping online and making mobile payments with your card right away for a faster, hassle-free experience!
Things you should know
An annual income of HKD240,000 or above
Apply online now
With HSBC Personal Internet Banking
Without HSBC Personal Internet Banking
New to HSBC
Frequently asked questions
Will I still earn RewardCash when I pay my bills online?
Can I redeem RewardCash in online banking?
Can I add an additional cardholder to my credit card?
Which frequent flyer and hotel loyalty programmes can I convert my RewardCash into miles or points for?
Where can I upload supporting documents for my credit card application?
Get more from your card
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay! T&Cs apply.