Credit card tailor made for students
Eligibility: Full time students of designated institutionsExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Documents required for application:Expanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
- Spend HKD600 to get HKD300 cash rebate. Click here for details.
- Perpetual annual fee waiver.
Smart tips for tuition paymentExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
- Enjoy up to 2.4% RewardCash rebate for spending in Rewards of Your Choice category, online and overseas spending (i.e. $4.17 for 1 mile). Click here for details.
- Receive HK$300 spending rebate for single transactions of HK$3,000 or above made via Apple Pay at Cathay Pacific App. Click here for details.
- Enjoy an instant discount of HK$30 for single transactions of HK$300 or above made with HSBC Visa Card via mobile payment or Visa contactless payment function at the eslite bookstore. Click here for details.
- Enjoy hot overseas merchant offers in Japan, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Europe and more (including Bic Camera, Matsumoto KiYoshi, Sulwhasoo, etc.). Click here for details.
- Enjoy 24-hour concierge service from booking tickets to special dinner reservation at your fingertips with Visa Concierge App. Click here for details.
- Available Private Label Cards to be applied in one-go:
Over-limit facility and additional cards are not available for HSBC Visa Gold Card for Students
What else should I know?
Card offers and rewards
Catch the latest fabulous credit card offers.
Spend and earn RewardCash to redeem cash vouchers or gift items at our Rewards e-Shop, or offset your spending at participating merchants.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on dining, shopping, travel and more.
RemarksExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer credit card applications to us and will not process any credit card application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at 2233 3000.