Travelling soon? Enjoy up to 1% cash rebate when exchanging GBP, EUR, JPY and SGD
Enjoy an additional 0.6% rebate when exchanging currencies for your next trip – including GBP, EUR, JPY and SGD – from HKD during the promotional period, on top of the basic 0.4% rebate when you spend with the HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card! Enjoy up to 1% cash rebate in total for your purchases with the card. Currency conversion risk involved. T&Cs apply.
From now on, whether you're shopping at home or travelling abroad, staying in control of your global currencies has never been easier. With a card built around 12 major currencies, you can shop online, make purchases, and withdraw cash at HSBC Group ATMs around the world, with zero fees.
* You need to have an integrated account to apply.1
If you're already an integrated account holder, get your debit card application processed instantly on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app. Simply select "Explore products and services" after you log on to the app.
Alternatively, you're welcome to contact us directly to apply for your card.
Apply for a Supplementary Debit Card for your loved ones
A truly international multi-currency Debit Card for your loved ones, no matter where they go around the world.
- Open a supplementary card for your loved ones / children aged 12 or above in a few easy steps on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app. Supplementary cardholders don't need to visit a branch or hold a bank account
- Provide for the spending needs of your loved ones in any currencies, hassle-free. Simply maintain HKD or respective foreign currency funds in your Integrated Account and your supplementary cardholders can use them directly, with no foreign currency transaction fees
- Worried about over-spending? You can control how much supplementary cardholders spend by setting spending rules via the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app
- Keep updated on supplementary card spending with real-time spend and withdrawal notifications
- Earn 0.4% cash rebates every time your loved ones spend on their supplementary cards
- There are no annual fees, no foreign currency transaction fees, and no ATM cash withdrawal fees when using HSBC Group’s ATMs worldwide
- Apply for up to six supplementary debit cards per principal debit card, if you have a big family
Features & Benefits
Are you eligible?
How do I apply?
What else should I know?
What should I know if I am a supplementary cardholder?
What else should I know
- Non-Jade customers can apply for the HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card and HSBC Jade clients can apply for it using their HSBC One or Personal Integrated Account. HSBC Jade clients may also apply for and enquire about the HSBC Jade Mastercard® Debit Card through their HSBC Jade Director.
- You can choose the newly launched HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card and/or the existing HSBC UnionPay Debit Card upon opening your new integrated account at a branch.
- To open an account via mobile banking, you must:
• be a permanent resident aged 18-65 residing in Hong Kong.
• not already hold any HSBC bank or investment accounts, or credit cards.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- QR Code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- The screen displays are for reference and illustration purposes only.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- Currency conversion risk - The value of your foreign currency and RMB deposit will be subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuation. If you choose to convert your foreign currency and RMB deposit to other currencies at an exchange rate that is less favourable than the exchange rate in which you made your original conversion to that foreign currency and RMB, you may suffer loss in principal.