The one that empowers you
Life is made for living, not banking. That's why we created HSBC One, an all-in-one bank account that's built to help you make the most of your money so you can live life to the fullest.
With just 1 account, you could shop, spend and save in 12 major currencies, invest and make Time Deposits. And no, you don't need to have a minimum Total Relationship Balance with us to do all that.
Stock pro in the making. All@HSBC One.
Exclusive offers for aged 18-25, earn up to HKD850 cash rewards:
- If you are a HSBC personal bank account holder, you could share the customised referral code generated from the "Friends Referral Offer Registration Form" or the referral code sent by the Bank via email to friends aged 18-25.
- Referred by a friend? Remember to submit the "Friends Referral Offer Registration Form" upon successfully opening an account and/or joining Trade25.
Terms and Conditions apply.
6 Please refer to the "Important risk warning" section below before making an investment decision.
The one account for all things banking
The one to manage your money with
Stay connected with your money, no matter where you are and what time of day it is. Bank in minutes with your fingers, voice or face. It's safe, simple and seamless.
Budgeting made easy. Automatically track expenses from your HSBC bank accounts and credit cards. Plan your finances and develop saving habits effortlessly with our Budget feature on the HSBC HK app.
The one to shop and travel with
Spend on the things that matter to you. With our multi-currency HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card, you'll be able to:
- access 12 currencies with just one card, one account
- spend in any currency worldwide at no transactions fees or annual fees
- withdraw cash from any HSBC Group network ATM worldwide at no charge
Planning to study abroad or go on a working holiday? See how we can help you live your best life away from home with our overseas account opening, and free Global View and Global Transfer services.
The one to build your wealth with
Starting your investing journey and insuring yourself and your loved ones is now easier than ever. Access our innovative digital tools and solutions anytime and anywhere to meet your investment and insurance needs.
- Equip yourself with basic financial knowledge through our free 7-day investment 101 email course. You can also get a head start on your finances with our online 'Wealth starter guide'.
- Chat with a 'Wealth Coach' via Live Chat or Mobile Chat about any investment and insurance questions. You can also book a 1-on-1 ChatnChill session.
- Explore our products and tools to help you plan for every stage of life and achieve your financial goals.
- Support yourself and your family through our insurance solutions and learn more about the latest hot picks and offers.
The one to treat yourself with
Get rewarded when you treat yourself with dining, shopping, entertainment and travel as well as improve your well-being with us. You deserve it, and it's our way of saying thank you for banking with us.
- Explore and indulge in the latest offers on the HSBC Reward+ app.
- Earn RewardCash when you use your HSBC credit card, and use it to settle bills or share them with your friends and family.
- In just a few steps, you can join Well+ for free and enjoy simple, fun Body, Money and Mind activities to earn fabulous rewards and improve your wellness.
Stay on top of your finances with
Split bills with friends in just a few taps and pay anyone instantly.
SVF Licence Number: SVFB002
Opening an account is easy
Get more out of banking with us
Get an HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card
Access to 12 major currencies, plus cash rebates and $0 fees for all your purchases.
Apply for an HSBC Red Card
Shop, spend and treat yourself to an HSBC Red Card. Get up to 4% RewardCash on your purchases.
Grow your money with FlexInvest
Invest with as little as HKD100. Choose from 15 curated funds to start trading on the go.
Better banking at fewer fees
- Get an integrated account, no minimum total relationship balance requirement needed.
- Say goodbye to most fees for Personal Banking - check out all the fees we're waiving from 1 November 2020 onwards.
- Make instant Global Transfers to your own HSBC accounts and third-party HSBC accounts for free.