HSBC One - the digital wealth banking suite to help Hongkongers achieve financial freedom
Join HSBC One and enjoy the following offers:
- HKD100,000 free cancer coverage[@accounts-offer-2023jun-100000insurance].
- Join HSBC Trade25[@accounts-t25eligibility] and enjoy a lifetime $0 commission[@accounts-t25commission] on stock trading for just HKD25 a month. Join now to get HKD50 cash rewards[@investment-trade25-hkd50] plus up to 4.9% p.a. HKD Savings Rate when you transfer-in new fund to designated account[@investment-trade25-savings-rate]; and make your first stock trade to get an extra HKD300 in cash rewards[@investment-trade25-hkd300].
- Limited time offer: HSBC Trade25 is not limited to customers aged 18-25. Customers aged 35 or below can also join[@accounts-offer-2023jun-lifetime-t25-age35]!
- Share FlexInvest with your friends and earn PayMe vouchers worth up to HKD500[@accounts-offer-2023jun-flexinvest-payme-500].
Bank the way you want— with HSBC's most comprehensive digital banking services
Manage your money at your fingertips with one app
- automatically track expenses from all your HSBC bank accounts and credit cards
- understand your spending pattern and where you spend the most
- set a monthly expense budget to closely monitor your spending run rate and we'll remind you when you overspend
Access the right tools and information with our trusted investment platform
- check out the technical analysis, patterns and market consensus of stocks by accessing the Stock Insights function on HSBC HK Easy Invest app[@accounts-easy-invest]
- join HSBC Trade25[@accounts-t25eligibility] and start trading in HK, US and China A stock markets with a lifetime $0 commission[@accounts-t25commission] and $0 platform fee. HKD25 per month is only required if you trade or hold stocks with us in the respective monthLimited time offer: Trade25 is not limited to those aged 18-25. Those aged 35 or below can also join now[@accounts-offer-2023jun-lifetime-t25-age35]!
- tailor your own diversified portfolio of fund investments with FlexInvest, starting from just HKD100
Forecast your future finance on mobile or with our wealth experts
- use Future Planner to project your finances for every stage of your life. We'll run real-time simulations and let you see how likely you could achieve your personal goals
- speak to a real person via 'Chat with us' on the HSBC website or HSBC HK App if you've got any wealth management and investment queries
Enjoy all-round protection with your policy always attended to
- view your policy details and coverage on the HSBC HK App, any time—full disclosure, zero pressure
- join our wellness reward programme Well+ for free on HSBC HK app – available to all mobile banking app users. You can nurture your Body, Money and Mind by completing simple activities and earn up to $2,000 RewardCash[@accounts-wellplus-hkd2000-offer]
Get anytime, anywhere access to 12 major currencies[@accounts-12-fx-currencies] and travel with peace of mind
- make 24/7 exchanges for up to 11 major currencies[@accounts-hsbc-one-fx-currency] on the HSBC HK App, or set up FX Order Watch or rate alerts to save you the hassle of watching the market
- do more with your exchanged currencies abroad with our HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card. Shop, spend, or withdraw cash from HSBC ATMs worldwide, all while enjoying zero annual fees or handling fees
Red Hot Rewards - Earn rewards of your choice that match your lifestyle!
- Earn up to 4% RewardCash[@accounts-red-card-rc] when you shop online and 1% RewardCash[@accounts-red-card-rc] on other local and overseas spending with the HSBC Red Credit Card
- HSBC Credit Card brings you the hottest year-round offer at over 10,000 dining and shopping hotspots
- Redeem your rewards with HSBC Reward+ at your choices – instantly convert your RewardCash to miles, gifts, merchant partner loyalty points or settle your credit card bills with just a few clicks
Already banking with us?
Want to open account at branch?
Things you should know
Important Account Documents
Your zero-stress quick start investment guide
Kick start your investment
Digital financial management at your fingertips
- Making available to you any advertisements, marketing or promotional materials is part of our Bank's ordinary course of securities dealing business. It shall not, by itself, constitute solicitation of the sale or recommendation of any investment products.
- Investment involves risk. Notwithstanding the benefits of offer(s) mentioned herein, you should carefully consider the risks and features of any investment products (including but not limited to equities/exchange traded funds/exchange traded derivatives & structured products) or services mentioned herein to assess whether they are appropriate for you in view of your investment experience, objectives, financial resources and relevant circumstances. The price of investment products may move up or down. Losses may be incurred as well as profits made as a result of buying and selling investment products
Currency conversion risk
- the value of your foreign currency and RMB deposit will be subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuation. If you choose to convert your foreign currency and RMB deposit to other currencies at an exchange rate that is less favourable than the exchange rate in which you made your original conversion to that foreign currency and RMB, you may suffer loss in principal.
- Unit trusts are investment products and some may involve derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the unit trusts unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
- Unit trusts are NOT equivalent to time deposits.
- In the worst case scenario, the value of the unit trusts may be worth substantially less than the original amount you have invested.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- The screen displays are for reference and illustration purposes only.