Find the nearest ATM, Express Banking facility or counter service. Enter your location and service type and select the symbol to see opening hours and contact details.
Manage up to three HSBC accounts on one card; transfer up to the available balance of these accounts
1The maximum daily transfer limit is HKD400,000. This limit is shared by all the available channels (the respective maximum sub-limit for local ATM and Personal Internet Banking is HKD400,000, and for overseas ATM and phone banking is HKD50,000. Please click here [PDF]. for more information).
2It is only applicable to local HSBC personal ATM cards and credit cards (linked with more than one personal accounts) and available at all local HSBC ATMs.
Support Voice Navigation for basic ATM transaction:
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance enquiry
- Change PIN
ATM with the voice navigation function is available at the following locations:
- MTR Sha Tin Station Express Banking
- MTR Kowloon Tong Station Express Banking
- Oi Man Express Banking
- MTR Mei Foo Station Express Banking
- MTR Yau Tong Station Express Banking
- MTR Tai Po Market Station Express Banking
- MTR Tuen Mun Station Express Banking
- Ma On Shan Express Banking
- Causeway Bay Express Banking
- Exchange Square Express Banking
- South Horizons Express Banking
- Chung On Street Express Banking
- East Point City Express Banking
- Wong Tai Sin North Express Banking
- Sai Wan Ho Express Banking
- Kwai Fong Express Banking
- Sheung Shui Centre Express Banking
- SkyPlaza Express Banking
- MTR Yuen Long Station Express Banking
- Tsim Sha Tsui Express Banking
Accessible, simplified ATM services for basic transactions.
These perform the same functions as an ATM and cash deposit machine combined, with the exception of the envelope deposit service.
1 Cheques deposited before 4:30pm on Mondays to Thursdays and 5:00pm on Fridays are shown in your account instantly (next working day for deposits to credit card accounts). To provide better service, cheque deposit machines in selected locations are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The cutoff time of these machines has been extended to 5.30pm Mondays to Fridays. Funds will be available after clearing, just in the same time and manner as the cheque deposited over the counter.
Update HKD or CombiNations savings accounts passbooks.
Gives you access to a range of self-service machines 24 hours a day including services such as withdrawing cash, checking balances, transferring funds, resetting PINs and requesting statements.