Build and manage your stock portfolio with the best broker in Hong Kong
With HSBC, you're not just buying stocks. You're also buying convenience, reliability, security and trust.
Convenience24/7 stock trading across any channel that is convenient to you, whether it's through your mobile, online or via a branch or call center. Manage your banking and investment needs all under one roof.
ReliabilityTrading requires reliable platforms that won't fail on you. That's why we invest a lot in technology so that our online platforms are always available when you need them. If that wasn't enough, we also provide human support through our branches and contact centers.
SecurityKnowing you are trading in a safe and secure environment is essential when choosing your broker. With our international bank grade security, only you will be able to access your trading needs quickly and securely through biometrics or via your Mobile Security Key.
TrustOver 155 years of keeping people's money in Hong Kong safe – there are some things money can't buy.
Find out more below about the fantastic trading services we offer.
Our awards and recognition
1Finance Asia awarded HSBC as "HK Best Broker" in 2019
2HSBC won top prize for Brokerage Service and Securities Company of the Year at the Bloomberg Businessweek - Financial Institution Awards 2020
- If you are a young investor, $0 brokerage fees on all HK stock trades on your first HKD250,000 of trading volume per calendar month, when you open an HSBC One investment account. Brokerage fees will be charged upfront and rebated later. T&Cs apply. Learn More [PDF]
- Enjoy up to HKD10,000 Cash Rebate for Stocks Transfer-in until 31 Dec 2021 when you transfer-in or deposit your shares into HSBC.
- Handling fee waiver for applying stock IPO via Internet or Mobile Banking*
- Waiver on brokerage fee and related tariffs for Stocks Monthly Investment Plan. Learn More [PDF]
How to invest
Personal Internet Banking users
Easy Invest App
HSBC HK Mobile banking App
Don't have an HSBC investment account?
HSBC Jade: (852) 2233 3033
HSBC Premier: (852) 2996 6822
HSBC One: (852) 2996 6833
HSBC Personal Integrated Banking: (852) 2233 3000
Stock Order Placement Hotline hours:
8:00am – 4:10pm Monday-Friday
Explore HSBC stock trading services
Trade with Hong Kong's best broker.
- Settle orders straight into your current or savings account
- Complete flexibility to trade through any channel you choose
- Trade across Hong Kong, US and China A shares
HSBC Top Trader Club
Taking your trading to the top
- Enjoy brokerage fees as low as 0.01%, HKD time deposit rates as high as 5% p.a.
- Volume-based brokerage fees for all your trading in Hong Kong stocks, China A shares and US stocks.
- Join HSBC Top Trader Club today on HSBC HK Easy Invest app
Stock Monthly Investment Plan (SMIP)
A great option for first time stock-traders to build your portfolio month-by-month.
- Absolutely no fees at all (we even cover trading fees like stamp duty)
- Benefit from Dollar Cost Averaging and worry less about market timing
- Complete flexibility to increase, decrease, redirect or sell your SMIP at anytime at no cost whatsoever
HSBC HK Easy Invest
Our safe and secure stock trading app.
- Use Quick Buy to place a trade in just 5 clicks
- Place orders directly from the bid/ask queue or interactive chart
- Stay up to date with news for you that's tailored to your portfolio
An initial public offering (IPO) is a company's first sale of stocks to raise funds for the issuer.
- Subscribe to and start trading Hong Kong and RMB Stock IPO shares on their first listing day
- Enjoy brokerage waiver when subscribing via HSBC HK Easy Invest app, HSBC HK Mobile Banking app ,or HSBC Personal Internet Banking
- IPO Loans available on certain listings
Securities Margin Trading
Enjoy HSBC's Securities Margin Trading Service to generate greater potential returns.
- Additional funds of up to 60% of the total value of stocks for purchase
- Large variety of eligible securities with variable margin ratios to choose from
- Trade securities and get real-time market information by multiple channels
Warrants, Inline Warrants and CBBCs
For more sophisticated investors looking to increase potential returns through leverage and enhance returns beyond the market
- Hedge your risk using Warrants or CBBCs on the underlying stock
- Capture movements of the underlying stock or index by paying only a fraction of the underlying price
- Find out more by heading to our dedicated Warrants and CBBC platform