Guaranteed returns in multiple currencies
Your policy on your terms
Choose a policy term of 3 or 5 years, and whether you want to pay your premium as a lump sum2, annual or monthly payments
Financial security for loved ones
Enjoy more assurance with additional coverage on top of life protection, for yourself and your loved ones in the event of the unexpected
|Currency||In 3 years||In 5 years|
|RMB||3.45% p.a.(NEW)||3.55% p.a.|
|USD||2.25% p.a. (NEW)||2.35% p.a.|
||2.1% p.a. (NEW)
|In 3 years||3.45% p.a.(NEW)|
|In 5 years||3.55% p.a.|
|In 3 years||2.25% p.a. (NEW)|
|In 5 years||2.35% p.a.|
|In 3 years||
2.1% p.a. (NEW)
|In 5 years||2.2% p.a.|
|In 3 years||2.5% p.a|
|In 5 years||
Return rates vary for different premium payment modes. This amount is for reference only; please refer to the full quotation for the exact amount of premiums and returns.
Should you get an endowment plan or time deposit?
Learn about the two wealth management products and see which one can better help you achieve your savings goal
To apply for HSBC Swift Save Insurance Plan, you'll need to meet all of these requirements:
- be aged3 between 19 and 75
- hold an existing HSBC bank account in HKD or the policy currency
- meet our criteria for nationality (country/region/territory), address and residency— which are subject to change from time to time
- be registered for online banking
HSBC Swift Save Insurance is a life insurance plan with a savings element underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life"). It is not equivalent or similar to bank deposit. Policyholders are subject to HSBC Life's credit risk and early surrender loss.
Apply online now
Limited quota available—so log on and apply now!
If you have any questions, you can talk to us via Live Chat. We're available from 10:30am to 10:00pm, Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays).
Or apply on mobile
Alternatively, you can apply for an HSBC Swift Save Insurance Plan on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app.
Can you summarise the plan for me?
Are any additional benefits included in this policy?
You may also be interested in
Income Goal Insurance Plan II
An annuity plan that gives you a steady income stream after just 10 years
HSBC Wealth Goal Insurance Plan II
Life insurance that helps you build towards your long-term savings goals
- Guaranteed annualised returns may vary with different policy currencies, payment modes and policy terms, and is applicable to annual or monthly payment mode only. For details of what constitutes the maturity benefit (the amount you'll get at the end of the policy term), please refer to the product brochure.
- The lump sum contribution refers to the aggregate premium payment option. It allows you to prepay the required premiums at a discount. The required annual premium will then be deducted from the aggregate premium balance on its due dates. The aggregate premium balance, after the annual premium has been deducted on its due date, will be accumulated at an interest rate determined by HSBC Life (International) Limited. This rate is not guaranteed and may be subject to change from time to time at our discretion. Please refer to the product brochure for more details.
- The age refers to the age the insured person will be on their next birthday.
- The annualised rate of return at maturity is rounded to the nearest 2 decimal places.
- If you choose the monthly payment option, you must pay with your HSBC HKD bank account. If your payment currency is different from your policy currency, please note that exchange rate fluctuations may affect your premium and levy payment amounts.
- You cannot choose your HSBC GBA Wealth Management Connect Investment Account as your payment account for this policy.
- The premium amount is subject to rounding adjustments.
- Maturity benefit refers to the amount that you will receive upon the policy's maturity when the life insured is still alive. It does not equal to the death benefit.
- The total basic plan premiums paid refers to the total amount of premiums due for your basic plan—whether or not actually paid—before any applicable discount is applied. Prepaid premiums will not be counted as part of the total basic plan premiums paid until such part of the premium is due.
- The additional accidental death benefit will terminate when the insured person reaches the age3 of 80 or upon the payout of this benefit or when the policy is terminated (whichever is earlier). Your policy will terminate once we pay this benefit. Please refer to the policy provisions of the supplementary benefits for detailed terms and conditions of coverage and exceptions.
- The terminal illness benefit applies to any insured person whose age is between 19 and 64 years3. It will terminate at the end of the policy term, on the policy anniversary at which you're aged 65, or upon the payout of such benefit, whichever is earliest. Your policy will terminate if the terminal illness benefit is claimed. Please refer to the relevant policy provisions for the details of terms and conditions and exclusions.Please refer to the relevant policy provisions for the details of terms and conditions and exclusions.
- The unemployment benefit is applicable to any insured person aged3 between 19 and 64 who holds a Hong Kong Identity Card. This benefit is not available if the aggregate premium payment option has been chosen, and will terminate when the insured person attains the age3 of 65 or all due premiums have been paid or the policy is terminated (whichever is earlier).
HSBC Swift Save Insurance Plan is a life insurance plan with a savings element underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited ("HSBC Life") which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority ("IA") to carry on long-term insurance business in the Hong Kong SAR. It is not a bank deposit or bank savings plan. Please refer to the product brochure for detailed features and the policy provisions for the detailed terms and conditions.
HSBC Life is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited ('HSBC') is registered in accordance with the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41 of the Laws of Hong Kong) as an agency of HSBC Life for the distribution of life insurance products in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. This product is a product of HSBC Life but not HSBC and it is intended only for sale in the Hong Kong SAR. If the policyholder discontinues and / or surrenders the insurance plan in the early policy years, the amount of the benefit he / she will get back may be considerably less than the amount of the premium he / she has paid. Your benefit is subject to the credit risk of HSBC Life. Your premiums paid will form part of HSBC Life's assets. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against HSBC Life only.
In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the above insurance product should be resolved between HSBC Life and you directly.