Account summaries at a glance
Mobile Security Key
Stay on top of your finances by enabling push notifications3 for your account. You'll receive instant account updates, payment reminders and so much more.
In fact, you won't have to constantly monitor your mobile for banking alerts. Simply check your notification history for a list of the alerts we previously sent you.
Chat with us
Access banking whenever you need
If you are new to HSBC, you may open an account instantly using the app.
If you are already an HSBC customer, the app will get you set up for Personal Internet Banking the first time you use it. You can also open a new integrated account within the app.
For an even better mobile banking experience, don't forget to enable your Mobile Security Key and push notifications, and set a Small-value payment limit.
Download HSBC HK Mobile Banking app with APK file
Designed specifically for our Hong Kong customers*, HSBC HK App offers a seamless, easy and secure way to manage your everyday banking needs on the go. Key features:
- New customers can open a bank account on our app without visiting a branch (For Hong Kong customers only);
- Log on securely and verify transactions with built-in Mobile Security Key and biometric authentication;
- Pay friends and merchants via FPS QR code, mobile number or email and transfer & pay bills/credit card easily
- Check your account balance, credit card balance, insurance policies and MPF at a glance;
- Review your investment performance and swiftly manage your transactions in one place;
- Stay informed with push notifications for eStatements and eAdvices, incoming FPS funds and credit card payment reminders etc.
‘Chat with us’ offers 24/7 support for you --simply log on and tell us what you need help with. It's as easy as texting a friend.
Get started with HSBC HK App now. One touch, you’re in!
HSBC Life Well+ programme in HSBC HK App works with Apple Health to sync workouts data.
This App is designed for use in Hong Kong. The products and services represented within this App are intended for Hong Kong customers.
This App is provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (‘HSBC HK’) for the use of customers of HSBC HK. Please do not download this App if are not a customer of HSBC HK.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is regulated and authorised to carry out banking activities in Hong Kong S.A.R.
If you are outside of the Hong Kong, we may not be authorised to offer or provide you with the products and services available through this App in the country/ region/territory you are located or resident in.
This App is not intended for distribution, download or use by any person in any jurisdiction or country/ region/territory where the distribution, download or use of this material is restricted and would not be permitted by law or regulation.
HSBC HK of 1 Queens Road, Central, Hong Kong is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability and is a licensed bank regulated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. HSBC HK is a member of the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) in Hong Kong. Eligible deposits taken by HSBC HK are protected by the DPS up to a limit of HK$500,000 per depositor. The amount of HSBC HK’s paid up capital and reserves exceeds HK$ 100,000,000,000.00 as of October 15, 2018.
Please be aware that HSBC HK isn’t authorised or licensed in any other jurisdiction for the provision of the services and/or products available through this App.
This App shouldn’t be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking, lending, investment or insurance activity or any offer or solicitation to buy and sell securities or other instruments or to buy insurance outside Hong Kong. In particular, credit and lending products and services aren’t intended for or promoted to clients resident in the UK. By applying for any credit and lending products through this App, you’ll be deemed to have confirmed that you aren’t a UK resident.
Persons dealing with HSBC Hong Kong or other members of the HSBC Group outside of the UK aren’t covered by the rules and regulations made for the protection of investors in the UK, including the depositor protection provisions of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Packaged retail and insurance-based investment products aren’t intended for or promoted to clients located in the EEA. By applying for or transacting in any such products, you’ll be deemed to have confirmed that you’re not located in the EEA at the time of such transaction.
HSBC HK Mobile Banking app
How to install
Download APK file
There is no charge from us if you pay money to, or receive money from accounts from other banks via FPS, but other banks may have different charging policies.
If you're new to HSBC and opening an account using the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app, you'll need to be an HKID holder (permanent or non-permanent resident) aged 18-64 residing in Hong Kong and not hold any HSBC banking or investment accounts or credit cards. Existing customers must hold a standalone HSBC current, savings, Time Deposit or investment account (not under an integrated account) in order to open an account using the app.
- If you change your mobile device, you need to:
(i) provide us with updated information on your mobile device
(ii) update iOS or Android OS on your mobile device, and
(iii) reinstall the HSBC Mobile Banking app ("app").
- We only send push notifications once. If you delete the push notification we sent, that notification can't be sent again.
- Any push notifications we send are one-way and shouldn't be replied to.
- You should never respond to a push notification that appears to be from us asking you to provide your account or security details. We never make such a request.
- Please make sure you have cellular data internet connection or WiFi internet connection. If you're travelling outside Hong Kong and wish to receive push notifications, please make sure you've enabled data roaming. You're responsible for any fees and charges arising from internet connection, whether local or international. Push Notification Alerts Service may not be available in certain countries or territories on some types of mobile devices.
- Push notifications run on the services provided by Apple Inc. ("Apple") or Google LLC. ("Google"). Any delay or failure in delivering push notifications due to Apple's or Google's service is beyond our control.
- The alerts sent by push notifications may not be encrypted and may not be secure from corruption by third parties. You're responsible for ensuring that your mobile device is enabled with auto-lock and passcode lock to prevent unauthorised access.
- Make sure your mobile device and other telecommunications equipment or services are capable of receiving Push Notification Alerts Service through push notifications.
- You may register one iOS device or one Android OS device to receive push notifications with. Your mobile device should be using the updated iOS or Android OS version we specify.
This link will redirect you to Baidu's app store page where you can download the latest version of the HSBC HK App.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries/regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- QR Code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- The screen displays are for reference and illustration purposes only.