Are you looking for help in the following Frequently Asked Questions?

HSBC mobile apps currently support the new iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. Please visit your app store and update to the latest version if you are experiencing any issue.


Learn how to switch the mobile security key to your new phone


With Faster Payment System (FPS), you can make instant payments to individuals and merchants in Hong Kong Dollar or Renminbi via a mobile number, email address, FPS Identifier, or by scanning a QR code. It will be available 24/7 and covering participating local banks and Stored Value Facilities (SVF) operators.


Receiving banks may reject a transfer if the payee's name does not match the one they have on record. If you've already added this person to "My payees" under a nickname, please log on to Personal Internet Banking to delete them and then add them again using their official name as it appears on record at their bank.


Getting in touch with us is easy. Tell us what we can help you with today, then choose how you’d like to contact us.

Live Chat

We connect you instantly to our customer service officers to help solve your questions on digital banking in an effective way.

Call us

By phone

HSBC Jade customers
(852) 2233 3033

HSBC Premier customer
(852) 2233 3322

HSBC Advance customers
(852) 2748 8333

Other customers  
(852) 2233 3000

How can we help?


Whether you want to open an account, have a question about your credit card or need to know more about a loan, we’re here to help.


Get a better banking experience by sharing your thoughts with us. With your feedback, we’re able to keep improving and serve you better.


If we’ve not met your expectations, we want to know about it. Tell us your complaint and we’ll get back to you shortly.


There are times when it's nice to do your banking in person. Book an appointment at your nearest branch prior to your visit.

Request to reverse an incorrect transaction

Before confirming a transfer or deposit of funds to a third party in Hong Kong, please verify the account number / mobile number / email address / FPS Identifier and partially-masked name (if available) of your payee carefully. In case any funds are deposited to a wrong account by mistake, please contact us for assistance as soon as possible. We will help you contact the payee to return the funds provided that all the necessary information is received by us. If the payee refuses to do so, you may consider reporting the case to the Police or seek independent legal advice to recover the funds, if necessary. On the other hand, if you have received any funds from an unknown source, please report the matter to us immediately.