Supporting your family-focused goals
In a changing world where opportunities are constantly on the rise, HSBC Premier offers you personalised wealth management services and comprehensive global support so you and your family can make the bold strides to seize opportunities together.
- Whether you're looking to provide for a growing family or amass future savings for your retirement, we're here to support you in achieving your financial goals through a tailored investment experience. Explore dedicated tools, services and products designed to help you make the most out of your money, all in one place.
- Starting a life abroad or sending your children overseas for their education is never an easy decision. It's also one that's challenging and full of moving parts. But with the all-rounded tailored support of our renowned education and lifestyle partners and global banking services, you'll be better prepared for this new chapter in your lives.
- Take your investments to the next level with us and reap the rewards! As an HSBC Prime Club member, you'll enjoy more than just status recognition for you and your family – discover a plethora of exclusive wealth and international education privileges and offers as you grow your portfolio with us.
How to become an HSBC Premier customer
You're eligible for Premier if you:
- Maintain a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) with us of HKD1,000,000 or more. A Below Balance Fee (BBF) of HKD380 per month will be applied if your TRB falls below that amount.
- Join today and enjoy the BBF waiver for your first 6 months1
What does TRB include?
- Your savings
- Your investments and insurance
- Any retirement schemes you're a part of
- Utilised lending facilities
Two new affluent-class family stories, demonstrating how HSBC Premier can help the #NewMiddleClassGeneration elevate their wealth and investing capabilities through innovative solutions.
Join HSBC Premier today
For holders of HSBC One, Personal Integrated Account or standalone HSBC deposit accounts, as well as Personal Internet Banking users
Upgrade to HSBC Premier account in minutes with our Mobile Banking app.
For desktop users:
Online banking is secure and easy to use. Register today
Open an HSBC Premier account in less than 5mins with our Mobile Banking app2
Offline applications for all customers
Apply in branch3
Apply by phone
How to apply via mobile or online banking
Already banking with us? Upgrade via online or mobile banking.
New to HSBC? Open an account via the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app in 5 steps
Exclusive privileges and beyond
- Enjoy up to 12.8% p.a. by exchanging selected major currencies and placing a 1-week time deposit via the HSBC HK App at the same time4. T&Cs apply.
- Enjoy up to HKD5,000 cash rebate for stocks transfer-in5. T&Cs apply.
Want to make sure you never miss an offer? Simply opt in to subscribe for offer updates via HSBC Online Banking. You can opt out any time.
Tap into our latest investment technology and insights to help maximise your wealth potential:
- Stress-test your portfolio and diversify risk with our bespoke Wealth Portfolio Intelligence Service
- Are you prepared for a volatile market? Here are our market outlook and global house views
More information to guide you through
Notes and remarks
The information provided is intended as a general guide for reference. Benefits and features of our services shall be subject to relevant terms and conditions and local regulatory restrictions. Please refer to the HSBC Premier Welcome Pack and HSBC Integrated Account Terms and Conditions. For fees and charges, please visit https://www.hsbc.com.hk/fees/ for details.
- Existing HSBC One/ Personal Integrated Account holders/ New to HSBC account holders after upgraded their account to Premier are required to maintain an average daily Total Relationship Balance for 3 consecutive months at HKD1,000,000 or above, or a monthly below balance fee of HKD380 will apply after the 6-month Below Balance Fee waiver offer ends. Please visit https://www.hsbc.com.hk/fees/ for the latest bank tariff guide. Selected customers may enjoy other below balance fee waiver offers and please refer to the communications sent by the Bank or contact any of the Bank’s staff for details.
- Applicable to HKID holders (permanent or non-permanent resident) aged 18-64 residing in Hong Kong who do not hold any HSBC bank/ investment accounts or credit cards currently. If you fall outside this criteria, you can apply in a branch or by phone.
- For new customers, just bring your identification document and a recent proof of address. Please visit https://www.hsbc.com.hk/docs/premier/application-notes.pdf for details of account opening required documents. For existing customers upgrading to a Premier account, you don't need to bring an identification document or a proof of address when applying in branch. You can set up HSBC Premier Junior Pack and Premier for Next Generation accounts for your children, and create an investment account when you apply in branch.
- Terms and Conditions apply. The above interest rates are indicative as of 5 December 2022 and are for reference only. They are not guaranteed and are subject to revision based on prevailing market conditions. The deposit amount of the offer should be no less than HKD10,000, RMB10,000, or 2,000 units in other currencies. Please visit www.hsbc.com.hk/FXTD for details.
- The promotion is valid from now until 31 December 2022. Investment involves risk. Terms and conditions apply. To learn more, please visit here.