Enjoy up to 2.4% RewardCash rebate2
From 1 January until 31 December 20212, you can earn up to 2.4% RewardCash rebate (equivalent to 6X RewardCash)3 at a wide range of merchants all year round and allocate your extra 5X RewardCash among you five preferred spending categories4 of Dining, Health & Leisure, Home, Lifestyle and Overseas and Mainland China Spending.
||$4 + $20 = $24
$4 + $20 = $24
How to start earning extra RewardCash
Register 4 now or via HSBC Reward+ app to enjoy extra RewardCash all year round
Allocate your extra RewardCash to your preferred spending categories
Spend in your selected categories and earn more rewards within 3 working days after successful registration
Please submit your registration form via desktop and you will start earning extra RewardCash within 3 working days after completing the Registration on or after 1 January 2021. If your registration is not successful, a rejection notification will be sent to your email address on the Bank’s record, or your correspondence address in case there is no valid record of email address. Otherwise you will start earning Extra RewardCash within 3 working days after completing the registration, and the details will be shown on your next and any subsequent monthly credit card statement.
Festival Grand Cinema
Golden Harvest Cinemas
Grand Kornhill Cinema
Grand Windsor Cinema
MCL Cinemas (Except K11 Art House)
Ngong Ping 360
Noah's Ark Hong Kong
Ocean Park Hong Kong
sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
ABC Cooking Studio
EF English Center
Tom Lee Music
Nam Pei Hong
- Applicable for selected concept stores/designated shops only.
Health & Leisure
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Other offers and rewards
Enjoy sizzling credit card offers on Dining, Shopping, Travel and more
HSBC Reward+ mobile app
Download our credit card mobile app to manage your accounts and pay any transactions with RewardCash anytime, anywhere
An array of offers from over 160 countries. Enjoy the benefits with HSBC card anywhere.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries / regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google playTM is a trademark of Google Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc.
- According to RFi Group Hong Kong Priority & Retail Banking Council Study 2017 H1.
- Promotional period is from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021. You are entitled to receive extra RewardCash for your first HKD100,000 spending at designated spending categories and merchants during the effective period indicated in the "Red Hot Rewards of Your Choice" programme details shown on the monthly credit card statement. To participate in this promotion, cardholders are required to register on or before 31 October 2021.
- Cardholders earn basic RewardCash $1 for every HK$250 spent. 6 times RewardCash is inclusive of the 5 times extra RewardCash under the Red Hot Rewards of Your Choice programme and the basic 1 time RewardCash earned under the RewardCash Programme.
- You are required to register once with any eligible HSBC personal credit card. The extra RewardCash multiplier for selected spending categories will be automatically applied to all eligible primary and additional credit cards under your name. If your registration is not successful, a rejection notification will be sent to your email address on the Bank's record, or your correspondence address in case there is no valid record of email address. Otherwise you will start earning Extra RewardCash within 3 working days after completing the registration, and the details will be shown on your next and any subsequent monthly credit card statement. No change or cancellation is permitted after registration.
- Only dining outlets in Hong Kong classified as restaurants or dining merchants according to the merchant codes VISA International, Mastercard Asia/Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited and China Union Pay are included in Dining. Transactions made in respect of banquet services, private functions, private room events, dining outlets in hotels, department stores, associations and clubhouses, and the food and beverage services provided by a designated merchant of other spending categories will not be counted as an eligible transaction.
- Eligibility of overseas, mainland China and Macau spending will be decided according to how such country / region is coded by VISA International, Mastercard Asia/Pacific (Hong Kong) Limited and China UnionPay. Any transactions made in Hong Kong are excluded in this category.