Get started with Online Banking
Register for Personal Internet Banking to enjoy the features and functionality - designed for your banking needs.
Register for Personal Internet Banking
Log on to access your accounts online
Faster Payment System (FPS)
Faster Payment System (FPS) lets you make free1 instant transfers to people, as well as merchants and even your credit card statements from other banks.
Manage your statements and advice anytime, anywhere
eStatements and eAdvice available for view and download up to 7 years (84 months) and 3 months respectively.
Send money around the world in just a few steps
Make instant transfers2 to accounts worldwide. You can choose to make telegraphic transfers or use HSBC Global Transfers2 through Online Banking.
Bill payment/ Autopay
Pay at a wide range of merchants including utilities, telephone, government and charities online. Enjoy peace of mind by setting up regular payment instructions.
Regular payment instructions to others
An easy way to make regular payments including telegraphic transfer, interbank payment, in-house transfer, cashier's order and demand draft.
Manage time deposits online
Access and manage your time deposit, with 24-hour access to HSBC time deposit accounts.
Manage your credit card
Block or unblock your card, report lost card and request replacement, change your credit limit, apply for Octopus Automatic Add-Value Service in just a few steps.
Bank smartly and securely online
Online and banking security
Learn how to keep your accounts secure through regular log ons, checking transactions and keeping anti-virus software up to date.
Mobile Security Key
Mobile Security Key is a feature within the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and is used to generate a unique, one-time use security code in order to access to full range of Personal Internet Banking services.
More ways to bank
Pay bills, transfer money and check your account balance on your smartphone or tablet with the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app.
Access the full range of automated banking services or speak to a customer service officer, all on a single number.
Banking is faster and more convenient with our range of withdrawal, deposit and multifunction machines.
How do I register for Personal Internet Banking
You can access Personal Internet Banking immediately provided you have any of the below3:
- An HSBC account with ATM or Phone Banking service
- An HSBC credit card with ATM service
- An HSBC MPF or ORSO Defined Contribution Scheme account
Get your access to Online Banking in 5 simple steps
- There is no charge from us if you pay money to, or receive money from accounts from other banks via FPS, but other banks may have different charging policies.
- HSBC Global Transfers is an instant transfer to self-named or third-party overseas HSBC accounts exclusively available to HSBC Jade, HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers. It is free of charge to HSBC Jade and HSBC Premier customers exclusively. Please refer to "HSBC Global Transfers Supported Countries and Fee Tariff" for the list of supported countries.
- Associated PIN or SMS One Time Passcode (OTP) required.
- If your identification documentation number is six characters or fewer, or your date of birth records held by HSBC are incomplete, you will not be automatically registered for eStatement and eAdvice.