Get started with Online Banking
With HSBC Online Banking, you can securely bank anywhere with an internet connection, on any device.
- Holistic banking experienceSee all your transactions and in-depth account details summarised on one dashboard.
- Comprehensive investment portfolioManage your investments with ease on our user-friendly interface.
- Enhanced banking servicesEnjoy greater control of your own banking preferences such as setting transfer limits and auto-payments.
Register for Personal Internet Banking
Log on to access your accounts online
Simpler design for your everyday banking needs
We're updating HSBC Online Banking with a new look and enhanced features for an even better and easier banking experience:
- a more comfortable interface to fit any screen sizes
- a more intuitive navigation menu to pay and transfer money swiftly
- more convenient filters to view your eStatements and eAdvices
Stay tuned for the upcoming enhancements!
Access your statements and advices anytime, anywhere
We keep your eStatements for up to 7 years (84 months), and your eAdvices for up to 3 months.
Invest with ease
Manage your full investment portfolio using our wealth dashboard.
Send money and make payments online
Send money 24/7 with free instant transfers using Faster Payment System (FPS)1or HSBC Global Transfers2. You can also set up auto-pay to pay bills to a list of merchants.
Stay flexible with time deposits
Make your savings work for you with 24-hour access to our time deposit accounts.
Get help right away
Talk to us directly from our website using 'Chat with us'. We're here to help you instantly answer any questions about our online banking services.
Bank smartly and securely online
Online and banking security
Learn how to keep your accounts secure through regular log ons, checking transactions and keeping anti-virus software up to date.
Mobile Security Key
Mobile Security Key is a feature within the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and is used to generate a unique, one-time use security code in order to access to full range of Personal Internet Banking services.
Get enhanced security with a pin-protected Security Device. It can generate unique codes for you to securely access our Online Banking services.
How do I register for Personal Internet Banking
You can get immediate access to Personal Internal Banking provided you have any of the following4:
- An HSBC account with ATM or Phone Banking service
- An HSBC credit card with ATM service
- An HSBC MPF or ORSO Defined Contribution Scheme account
Get your access to Online Banking in 5 simple steps
- There is no charge from us if you pay money to, or receive money from accounts from other banks via FPS, but other banks may have different charging policies.
- HSBC Global Transfers is an instant transfer to self-named or third-party overseas HSBC accounts exclusively available to HSBC Jade, HSBC Premier and HSBC One customers. It is free of charge to HSBC Jade and HSBC Premier customers exclusively. Please refer to "HSBC Global Transfers Supported Countries and Fee Tariff" for the list of supported countries.
3. The services of changing credit limit and applying for Octopus Automatic Add-Value Service are applicable to credit card only.
4. Associated PIN or SMS One Time Passcode (OTP) required.
5. If your identification documentation number is six characters or fewer, or your date of birth records held by HSBC are incomplete, you will not be automatically registered for eStatements and eAdvices.