Tax Season with Future Money! Why wait in this once-a-year opportunity?
- You can set a flexible repayment period of up to 60 months and pay your loan back in fixed monthly payments
- Redraw the amount you repaid again when you need to, without having to apply again[@loans-minimumredraw]
- You won't be charged any handling fees for the loan
Enjoy rewards up to $13,888 plus double $288 additional rewards
- Up to $13,888 rewards[@loans-hkd13888-rebate-offer] – Get a Personal Instalment Loan now to enjoy an APR as low as 1.68%[@loans-lowannualisedrateoffer] , with up to HK$8,888 cash rebate and $5,000 RewardCash. Terms and conditions apply.
- Extra HK$288 in cash rebate when you draw down a Personal Instalment Loan or Personal Tax Loan during the promotional period, and accumulate the designated FX transactions. Terms and conditions apply.
- Extra $288 in RewardCash when you draw down a Personal Instalment Loan or Personal Tax Loan during the promotional period, and apply for an eligible personal primary HSBC credit card. Terms and conditions apply.
- The monthly repayment amount, monthly flat rate, Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) and total interest amount shown in the calculator are for indication only and are not meant to be final.
- The rates for individual customers may vary. Please call our hotline, log on to HSBC Online Banking or the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app to enquire about your eligible rates including APR and repayment information.
- The illustration does not reflect the actual allocation of principal and interest. Please also note that the actual monthly repayment amount may differ, customers should refer to the loan confirmation letter for the actual related information.
- The monthly repayment amount and the APR is calculated based on a 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54 or 60-month repayment period and loan amount of every HKD10,000. The monthly repayment amount is rounded up to one decimal place.
- The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by The Hong Kong Association of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate.
- View Key Facts Statements.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Via HSBC HK App
Via online banking
Scan the QR code to open the HSBC HK App
Already applied? Upload documents now
Starting your own business successfully
See what you need to consider and plan for in order to start up a successful business
6 things to consider when sending your child to study abroad
Sending your child to study abroad requires lots of preparations and maybe even a personal loan. Let's look at them
What to consider before getting a loan
Read about the 5 things you should think about or double-check before you apply for a loan
A loan is just a few steps away
You can apply for a loan quickly and easily on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app.
- Log on to HSBC HK Mobile Banking app.
- Go to 'Home', scroll down and select 'Loans'.
- Select 'Personal Instalment Loan' and follow the instructions to complete your application.
Things you should know
Fees and charges
Find out more
How much should I borrow?
How long should I borrow for?
What's the difference between a Personal Instalment Loan and a Revolving Credit Facility?
Will I save on interest expenses by repaying my Personal Instalment Loan early?
Personal Instalment Loan Redraw
Borrow a part of or up to all of the principal from what you’ve repaid on your existing loan, without having to reapply
HSBC Revolving Credit Facility
Spare cash you can withdraw at any time, on your own schedule at 1.90% p.a.[@loans-introrate] for your first 3 months, and at 1.91% APR[@loans-introrate]
HSBC Personal Instalment Loan Balance Consolidation Program
Consolidate your other loans and credit card balances into a high loan amount of up to 23 times your monthly salary or HKD3 million (whichever is lower) without any handling fees
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Personal Instalment Loan applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.
- The screen displays and the images of the website are for reference and illustration purposes only.
- The APR of this promotion ranges from 2.08% to 21.70%, with repayment period of 6 to 60 months.