Exchange your RewardCash for RewardCash Certificates
Save money with cash coupons. Register for RewardCash Certificate Scheme to automatically convert your earned RewardCash in multiples of $50 to RewardCash Certificate. Exchange them for cash coupons, and save money at some of the most popular retail chains in town.
- Automatically convert your earned RewardCash in multiples of $50 to RewardCash Certificate on all of your enrolled HSBC credit cards
- Exchange your Certificate(s) for cash coupons at partner merchants all around town
Don't have an HSBC credit card?
Apply for a designated HSBC credit card online to enjoy prestigious offers, great privileges and even more RewardCash. Terms and conditions apply.
How to start saving
1) Enrol now
You can enrol for the RewardCash Certificate Scheme with any of your personal primary and additional HSBC credit cards, under the same Hong Kong Identity or passport number using HSBC Personal Internet Banking
You will need to select one of your primary cards for monthly RewardCash consolidation (‘the Consolidating Card’).
Alternatively, download a registration form and return the completed form to HSBC by post.
Requests for enrolment or an update of your enrolment status submitted through HSBC Personal Internet Banking will be processed in the next working day. If you submit by post, we will process it within 14 working days.
2) Earn RewardCash and receive your RewardCash Certificates
Once you’re registered successfully, all of the RewardCash you’ve earned on all of your enrolled cards will be transferred to the Consolidating Card each month, to calculate your RewardCash Certificate entitlement.
By pooling together RewardCash from all your cards, you'll be able to earn RewardCash Certificate(s) even faster.
RewardCash will be converted to RewardCash Certificate in multiples of $50 on your consolidating card and one RewardCash Certificate will be mailed out to you every quarter.
The value of RewardCash Certificate(s) to be issued will be calculated on the last working day of March, June, September and December.
Eligible cardholders will receive their RewardCash Certificate(s) by post in the following month so, April, July, October, and January of the following year.
3) Exchange RewardCash Certificate(s) for cash coupons at partner merchants
Once you’ve received your RewardCash Certificate(s), you can exchange them for merchant coupons of equivalent value at designated outlets of any of our partner merchants, allowing you to shop as you wish.
- Cardholder must present the original RewardCash Certificate and the Consolidating Card upon redemption at merchant outlets.
- Each RewardCash Certificate can only be exchanged for coupon(s) of equivalent value at one partner merchant.
Where to spend your RewardCash certificates
|AEON||Broadway||FOOD LE PARC||FORTRESS|
|FUSION||GOURMET||GREAT||International by PARKnSHOP|
|Mannings||Market Place by Jasons||Olivers's the Delicatessen||PARKnSHOP
|WING ON DEPARTMENT STORES||WELLCOME||YATA|
If you're not yet an HSBC credit card holder, it's easy to apply online.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Help and support
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google playTM is a trademark of Google Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc.