The card that makes earning rewards easy
Up to $800 RewardCash or HK$800 Wellcome supermarket voucher welcome offers
Annual income of HKD120,000 or above.
Important Notice: “Terms and Conditions for HSBC Red Credit Card Reward Scheme” will be amended with effect from 12 September 2020. For details, please read the “Important Notes and Declarations” in Red credit card application form or click here.
Earn RewardCash from every transaction1
- 4% RewardCash for online transaction
- 2% RewardCash for local supermarket transaction
- 1% RewardCash for other local and overseas transaction
Instant, unlimited and hassle-free rewards
- No upper-limit on rebates
- No minimum spending requirement
- No registration required
- No annual fee
- One-off handling fee as low as HK$50 for Spending Instalment Plans with easy application on HSBC Reward+ after spending
- The 4%/ 2%/ 1% RewardCash rebates of the HSBC Red Credit Card are subject to its terms and conditions and do not apply to e-wallet transactions. Reload of e-wallets will not earn any RewardCash. For details, please visit the RewardCash terms and conditions.
- Customers can enjoy 11% off for Hotels.com™ bookings, and the discount is available on a first-come-first-served basis subject to monthly quota. Customers can enjoy 9% off after the quota is full. Discount is not applicable to non-participating hotels, please check the details here.
- Customers can use the designated promotion code to enjoy HK$20 off Deliveroo orders over HK$180, maximum 4 times a month. For details and the designated promotion code, please check here.
How to apply
Are you eligible?
I am a HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer:
I don’t have access to Personal Internet Banking:
Apply by phone
Call us on (852) 2233 3777
What else should I know?
Card offers and rewards
Catch the latest fabulous credit card offers.
Red Hot Deals
Spend and earn RewardCash to redeem cash vouchers or gift items at our Rewards e-Shop, or offset your spending at participating merchants.
Cash Instalment Plan
Octopus Automatic Add-Value Service
3-month handling fee rebate
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!