The card that makes earning rewards easy
- Extra $200 RewardCash for new credit card customers who successfully apply for a Cash Instalment Plan[@cards-cash-instalment-200rc-offer]
- Perpetual annual fee waiver
Earn extra RewardCash by spending in these categories
Local and overseas spending
Exclusive benefits and offers
Earn HSBC Reward+ Red Hot Stamp Card Rewards
- Get up to $60 in RewardCash when you spend at YATAEarn HSBC Reward+ stamps and receive up to $60 in RewardCash during each promotional phase when you spend HKD200 or above in a single transaction at YATA. T&Cs apply.
- Get up to $40 in RewardCash when you spend at McDonald'sEarn HSBC Reward+ stamps and receive up to $40 in RewardCash each month when you spend HKD25 or above in a single transaction at McDonald's. T&Cs apply.
- Get up to $90 in RewardCash when you spend at MCL CinemasEarn HSBC Reward+ stamps and receive up to $90 in RewardCash during each promotional phase when you spend HKD50 or above in a single transaction at MCL Cinemas. T&Cs apply.
Preferential handling fee for Spending Instalment Plans
Enjoy an exclusive one-off handling fee of as low as HKD50 when you apply for a Spending Instalment Plan using your HSBC Red Credit Card via the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app or Reward+ app. T&Cs apply.
Additional benefits you can enjoy
- Perpetual annual fee waiverEnjoy a perpetual waiver on your annual fees with your card—no spending limits required!
- Activate your virtual card once your application has been approvedOnce your application has been approved, you can activate your virtual card and add it to your digital wallets. Start shopping online and making mobile payments with your card right away for a faster, hassle-free experience!
Things you should know
An annual income of HKD120,000 or above
Apply online now
With HSBC Personal Internet Banking
Without HSBC Personal Internet Banking
Frequently asked questions
What supporting documents do I need to provide in my credit card application?
Where can I upload supporting documents for my credit card application?
How long will it take for me to get my new credit card?
How are credit card finance charges and late charges calculated?
Get more from your card
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay! T&Cs apply.