Consolidate your debts
- Reduce your monthly repayment amounts with long repayment periods of 12 to 72 months and save on interest expenses with a personalised interest rate.
- Meet your financial needs with loan amounts of up to 21 times your monthly salary or HKD1,200,000 (whichever is lower).
- Consolidating your borrowing can help you free up extra cash for your day-to-day expenses.
- You don't need proof of income if you’ve kept a payroll account with HSBC for the past month.
EligibilityExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
- You must be a Hong Kong resident
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a monthly income of at least HKD7,500
How to apply
Call our Application Hotline
Loan resources and services
Which HSBC lending solution is your right match?
Find a suitable loan product to match with your specific needs by answering a few simple questions.
How to borrow money wisely
Know what to consider before you borrow money, and understand the risks involved.
Revolving Credit Facility
Only pay interest on the credit you use rather than a fixed monthly payment.
Cash Instalment Plan
Extra cash and financial flexibility to realise your personal goals. Convert your available credit limit into instant cash or transfer the outstanding balance from other credit cards to your HSBC credit card account.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Balance Consolidation Program applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at 2233 3000.