- Simply upload documents at your fingertips
- Take photos of your proofs via mobile / tablet or upload files from desktop
(Waived for auto payroll customers)
- Regular income earners: Past 1 month proof
- Irregular income earners / Self employed: Latest 3 months proof or Latest tax demand note
- If income proof is not available (e.g. housewives, students, retirees & currently not employed etc.), please submit Asset Proof.
- For non-permanent HKID card holders without HSBC Premier account, please also submit Employment Proof.
- The identity document number input in the credit card document submission page below must be the same as the one you used for your card application earlier. If you are submitting documents for an Additional Card application, please input the identity document number of the Additional Cardholder.
- Income proof covers: bank statement / passbook, latest tax demand note, latest payroll advice, employment letter
- Asset proof covers: bank statement / passbook / deposit receipt / certificate which shows Total Net Asset Value issued by banks within latest 3 months
- Employment proof covers: working visa, employment contract, employment letter
- Employment letter must show employer / business name, job title / occupation, office address, office phone number and monthly income.
- Employment contract must show employment period on company letterhead.
The Bank reserves the right to request supporting documents at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
This service is solely for supporting product application and not intended to give any urgent banking instructions or report any urgent fraud or suspicious transactions. Please call us with the hotline number immediately if you suspect any fraud.
HSBC Jade customers
Call (852) 2233 3033
HSBC Premier customers
Call (852) 2233 3322
HSBC Advance customers
Call (852) 2748 8333
Call (852) 2233 3000