Key Functions of HSBC Reward+
HSBC Reward+ is an all-in-one platform dedicated to HSBC credit cards in Hong Kong. It brings thoughtfully-designed tools at your fingertips:
Use your RewardCash (RC)
- Pay your credit card bills with RC
Settle your card statement or any of your purchases by RC with just a click. Details >
- Share RC to others
Send RC to your family and friends instantly anytime and anywhere. It could be a small gift for your family, or a way for you to settle your dining bills with friends. Details >
- Convert RC into MoneyBack (MB) Points
Convert RC into MB Points instantly and use them as cash at PARKnSHOP, Watsons and Fortress, or to redeem featured products. Every $1 RewardCash can be converted into 50 MoneyBack Points. Details >
Browse the latest offers
- Discover & register for the Red Hot Offers
Search all the Red Hot Offers and save your favourite ones with expiry reminders. You can also register for selected offers on the app!
- Reserve table at designated restaurants
Connect your OpenRice account with Reward+ and reserve a table at designated restaurants. You can earn $3 RC for each successful booking all year round! Details >
Manage your credit card
- Check your transactions
Review your card transactions and their details, including history of earnings, redemptions and expiry dates of RC.
- Instantly settle spending with instalments
Settle your account balance or a single transaction with Spending Instalment Plan to enjoy greater financial flexibility. You can get instant approval results. Details >
- Set up Travel Plan and Overseas Spending Cap
Leave travel worries behind by simply setting up your travel plan before your trip. Card-present transactions conducted outside of Hong Kong and your destination(s) will not be accepted. Manage your monthly overseas spending by setting up monthly spending cap. Details >
Find out in advance about any maintenance work happening on our mobile banking services.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google playTM is a trademark of Google Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc.