Key Functions of HSBC Reward+
HSBC Reward+ is an all-in-one platform dedicated to HSBC credit cards in Hong Kong. It brings thoughtfully-designed tools at your fingertips:
Use your RewardCash (RC)
- Pay your credit card bills with RC
Settle your card statement or any of your purchases by RC with just a click. Details >
- Share RC to others
Send RC to your family and friends instantly anytime and anywhere. It could be a small gift for your family, or a way for you to settle your dining bills with friends. Details >
- (New!) Convert RC into MoneyBack (MB) Points
Convert RC into MB Points instantly and use them as cash at PARKnSHOP, Watsons and Fortress, or to redeem featured products. Every $1 RewardCash can be converted into 50 MoneyBack Points. Details >
Browse the latest offers
- Discover & register for the Red Hot Offers
Search all the Red Hot Offers and save your favourite ones with expiry reminders. You can also register for selected offers on the app!
- Reserve table at designated restaurants
Connect your OpenRice account with Reward+ and reserve a table at designated restaurants. You can earn $3 RC for each successful booking all year round! Details >
Manage your credit card
- Check your transactions
Review your card transactions and their details, including history of earnings, redemptions and expiry dates of RC.
- Set up Travel Plan and Overseas Spending Cap
Leave travel worries behind by simply setting up your travel plan before your trip. Card-present transactions conducted outside of Hong Kong and your destination(s) will not be accepted. Manage your monthly overseas spending by setting up monthly spending cap. Details >
HSBC Reward+ Special Promotion
Use RewardCash just the way you like! Get up to an extra 50% MoneyBack Points if you successfully convert RewardCash into MoneyBack Points from 10 June to 31 August 2019. Terms apply.
Find out in advance about any maintenance work happening on our mobile banking services.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google playTM is a trademark of Google Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc.