Up to 100% handling fee rebate for credit card cash advance
Apart from enjoying up to 56 days interest-free repayment period, you can enjoy a 100% rebate on Credit Card Cash Advance withdrawal related fees1 from 17 Jan 2023 – 31 May 2023, up to a maximum of HK$400 spending credit during the promotional period (equivalent to withdrawal amount as much as HK$40,000 in total).
No registration or minimum withdrawal amount is required, so you can enjoy instant cash relief with your HSBC card anytime, anywhere. T&Cs apply.
Get cash from any ATMs and at counters with HSBC credit card, and meet your instant financial needs with interest free period, anytime, anywhere.
- Easy Access - Withdraw and get cash from any ATMs worldwide, 24 hours a day
- The daily withdrawal limit at ATMs up to HKD20,000
- Financial Flexibility - Up to 56 days interest-free repayment period
- No application required - Cash is ready immediately with your card
Forget Your ATM PIN?
If you can’t recall your credit card PIN, you may apply for re-issuance via below methods:
- Visit any HSBC branches
- Log in Personal Internet Banking, choose Borrowing > Manage Card > Request Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- The offer is only applicable to new cash advance customers. New cash advance customers mean customers who have no record of any cash advance withdrawals or transfers made by any means between 1 May 2022 – 16 Jan 2023 (according to transaction dates).
- Credit Card Terms and related Terms and Conditions apply.
- Handling Fee of 1 % on the cash advance amount is charged for every cash advance transaction and is subject to a minimum charge. (The minimum charge for cash advance from ATMs with any HKD credit card is HKD100.)
- If Cardholders fail to make full payment of the statement balance on or before the payment due date of the statement, finance charge will be charged starting the next day from the closing date of such statement until the balance is fully paid. Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) on Cash Advance (inclusive of the handling and cash advance fees) is 35.94%.
- Please refer to the “Bank tariff guide for HSBC Wealth and Personal Banking Customers” for details of the cash advance fees and calculation of finance charge. The Bank reserves the right to amend the finance charge and other fees and charges.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!