Your feedback is valuable to us in maintaining our service quality. If you have any enquiries, feedback or complaints related to MPF/ORSO, contact us via the following channels:

Contact us

Call us

MPF members/self-employed persons: (852) 3128 0128 
MPF employers: (852) 2583 8033
ORSO customers: (852) 2288 6655

Write to us

For general enquiries, you can contact us by completing our online form, email us at or write to our mailing address below:
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
PO Box 73770 Kowloon Central Post Office
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
PO Box 74203 Kowloon Central Post Office

You can also send us your enquiries or feedback via online banking. Fill in the online form under the 'Email Message' section and we'll provide a response soon.

Meet us

Alternately, you can visit us at our designated branches from Monday to Saturday during opening hours for MPF services and enquiries.

List of designated branches for MPF services and enquiries

MPF/ORSO complaint handling

Call us

MPF member hotline: (852) 3128 0128
MPF employer hotline: (852) 2583 8033 
ORSO services hotline: (852) 2288 6655

Write to us

You can contact us by fax (852) 2269 3085, email us at or write to our mailing address below:

18/F, Tower 1, HSBC Centre, 1 Sham Mong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Getting back to you

We'll acknowledge receipt of your concerns by the next business day and aim to resolve most issues within 7 business days. Occasionally, we may need more time but we'll keep you informed.

Handling your complaint

Your complaint will be handled with complete confidentiality by our complaint handling teams with the appropriate experience and authority, and who have not been directly involved in the subject matter.

If a complaint is raised by a third party, we will get back to you to protect your privacy.

We will offer appropriate redress if your complaint is upheld, but this will not necessarily involve financial compensation.

If you’re not satisfied 

You can ask for your case to be reviewed by management at a higher level, if you are dissatisfied with our decision.

For monetary disputes, you may also refer your case to the Financial Dispute Resolution Center (FDRC), Unit 3701-4, 37/F, Sunlight Tower, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.