Investment involves risks. Past performance of investment products are no guide to future performance. For details of the investment products and the investment-linked insurance plan, their related fees and charges and risk factors, please refer to the individual product materials/ offering documents.
- 2 The price of securities may move up or down and may become valueless. Losses may be incurred as well as profits made as a result of buying and selling securities.
- 3 Unit Trusts, Bonds, Certificates of Deposit (CDs), Structured Investment Products and the investment-linked insurance plan are NOT equivalent to, nor should they be treated as a substitute for, time deposits. It is NOT a protected deposit and is NOT protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong. Unit Trusts are investment products and some may involve derivatives.
Issuer's Risk - Bonds, CDs, Structured Investment Products and the investment-linked insurance plan are subject to both the actual and perceived measures of credit worthiness of the issuer. There is no assurance of protection against a default by the issuer in respect of the repayment obligations. In the worst case scenario (e.g. insolvency of the issuer), you might not be able to recover the principal and any interest/coupon, if applicable, and the potential maximum loss could be 100% of invested amount and no interest/coupon received.
- 4 The service (exclude USD/CombiNation Passbook Savings account) operates from Monday 5am to Saturday 4.59am and Saturday 8am to 4.30pm. For USD/CombiNation Passbook Savings accounts, the service operates from Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 4.30pm. However, the service is not available on 1 January, 25 December, 12 midnight to 7.59am on 26 December and 2 January and when a Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon No. 8 signal or above has been hoisted.
- 5 Rolling average of the previous three months.
- 6 The monthly below balance fee applies to each Integrated Account. Please refer to the Bank Tariff Guide for details.