Education - Understanding your needs
What will a good education cost?
- To give your children a start in life and get them on road to successful careers, you need to work hard to choose good schools for them
- Extra-curricular activities are very important in helping your children keep up with fast evolving social trends. The extra skills they offer can be beneficial in school applications
A good investment
- Parents shoulder most of the financial responsibility with the majority 84%1funding their child’s education
- 79% of parents start making financial decisions about their child’s education before they reach primary school1
- 48% of parents fund their child's education from their general savings/investments/ insurance, 77% on their day-to-day incomes1
1Source: 2016 HSBC The Value of Education Report
Risk Profiling Questionnaire
Want to understand your investment needs and risk appetite? Simply log on to HSBC Personal Internet Banking and it will take you just a few minutes to complete the Risk Profiling Questionnaire
Get personalised advice
Frequently asked questions
What should I do to start financial planning?Expanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
How do I determine my risk tolerance?Expanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
DisclaimerExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
The information as shown on this page is not for sales purpose and it is hypothetical and for illustration only. It is not intended to constitute a recommendation or advice to any prospective customers and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. You should not act on any information on this page without seeking specific professional advice.
Products and services referred to in this website are offered only in jurisdictions where and when they may be lawfully offered by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. The material on these pages are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Note: Investment involves risks. Past performance is no guide to future performance. Investors must refer to the respective fund's offering documents for further details of the fund and the risks involved.
Your benefit is subject to the credit risk of the Company. Your premiums paid will form part of the Company's assets. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against the Company only. This product is a product of the Company but not HSBC and it is intended only for sale in the Hong Kong SAR.
HSBC Life (International) Limited is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.