HSBC eIPO Centre, the smart new way to apply for IPOs.
Step by step
If you're interested in subscribing for the latest initial public offerings, you can do it smoothly and simply online at HSBC's eIPO Centre. You can instruct HSBC to subscribe for the IPO shares on your behalf by selecting HSBC IPO Nominees Services. The IPO shares successfully allotted to you will be credited directly to your HSBC Investment Services / Securities account, and your shares will be available for trading on the first listing day.
Just follow these simple steps.
- Visit www.hsbc.com.hk and select Investing > Stocks >
IPO > select the IPO that you want to subscribe and click APPLY.
- Read the IPO details and related information carefully, such as prospectus, terms and conditions and the disclaimer of HSBC IPO Nominees Services to fully understand the potential risks.
- Thoroughly evaluate the issuer by reading the offering document or prospectus.
- Logon to HSBC Internet Banking to make your application if you choose to use the HSBC IPO Nominees Services.
- Complete your application form by selecting the range and quantity of shares you would like to subscribe for. Please note that you cannot change or cancel the subscription after submitting the application.
- If you choose to subscribe for IPO shares via the HSBC IPO Nominees Services, you may also apply for IPO loan on selected IPOs.
- Read your application details carefully and ensure they are accurate.
- Please ensure there are sufficient funds available in the selected debit account when you submit your IPO application and click "confirm" to apply.
- An IPO application reference number will be provided to you after you click "confirm". Please keep it for record purpose.
Our new eIPO Centre offers you advantages at every step.
You can get comprehensive analysis and information to help you make your decision.
Apply for IPOs and make payments online round-the-clock to save time and effort.
Apply for IPO loans online to increase your investment capabilities.
For successful IPO application using HSBC IPO Nominees Services, shares, bonds and Certificates of Deposits (CDs) will be credited directly into your HSBC Investment Services/Securities account, and you can respond swiftly to market conditions upon receipt of your investments.
By accessing any external website from this site you will be leaving The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited's ('the Bank') website. By leaving this site any regulatory protections that may be afforded to you in your jurisdiction will not be owed by the Bank. The Bank bears no responsibility for your use of the website which can be accessed via this link.