- You must be a Hong Kong resident
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a monthly income of at least HKD5,000
- You must have had a Personal Instalment Loan for at least three months
How to apply
Loan resources and services
Which HSBC lending solution is your right match
Find a suitable loan product to match with your specific needs by answering a few simple questions.
How to borrow money wisely
Know what to consider before you borrow money, and understand the risks involved.
Revolving Credit Facility
Only pay interest on the credit you use rather than a fixed monthly payment.
Consolidate your debts
Clear your debts faster using the Personal Instalment Loan Balance Consolidation Program.
Cash Instalment Plan
Extra cash and financial flexibility to realise your personal goals. Convert your available credit limit into instant cash or transfer the outstanding balance from other credit cards to your HSBC credit card account.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Processing time may vary in some cases depending on the actual circumstances of individual applications.
- Minimum redraw amount is HKD3,000 and you must have had a Personal Instalment Loan account for at least 3 months. The Bank reserves the final right of allowing customers to redraw or not and has sole discretion to determine the redrawn amount and tenor.
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Personal Instalment Loan Redraw applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.