Protecting what matters at every stage of life
A good protection plan for you and your family needs to be flexible enough to meet your evolving needs and enable you to continue fulfilling your responsibilities without worry.
- Your protection needs evolve as you progress through different life stages.
- If you do not have protection, an unexpected event could cost you dearly.
- The most common question one might ask is how much coverage I need?
- Get to know what types of life and general insurance, such as protection against major illness, hospitalization and accident, are best for you.
- Your life needs will change at different stages and so will your insurance needs.
- The earlier you start protecting yourself and your family, the less you will have to worry about their future well-being.
Risk Profiling Questionnaire
Want to understand your investment needs and risk appetite? Simply log on to HSBC Personal Internet Banking and it will take you just a few minutes to complete the Risk Profiling Questionnaire
Get personalised advice
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do to start financial planning?Expanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
How do I determine my risk tolerance?Expanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
DisclaimerExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
The information as shown on this page is not for sales purpose and it is hypothetical and for illustration only. It is not intended to constitute a recommendation or advice to any prospective customers and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. You should not act on any information on this page without seeking specific professional advice.
Products and services referred to in this website are offered only in jurisdictions where and when they may be lawfully offered by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. The material on these pages are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Note: Investment involves risks. Past performance is no guide to future performance. Investors must refer to the respective fund's offering documents for further details of the fund and the risks involved.
Your benefit is subject to the credit risk of the Company. Your premiums paid will form part of the Company's assets. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of those assets. Your recourse is against the Company only. This product is a product of the Company but not HSBC and it is intended only for sale in the Hong Kong SAR.
HSBC Life (International) Limited is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability, and is one of the HSBC Group's insurance underwriting subsidiaries.