No Google Play on your Android device?
Find out how to install the HSBC HK App here: https://www.hsbc.com.hk/ways-to-bank/mobile-apps/banking/
Account summaries at a glance
Quickly overview of your account balance, credit card balance, insurance policies and MPF performance all in one place, anytime, anywhere.
Mobile Security Key
No need to carry a physical Security Device anymore. There's a Mobile Security Key built right into our app, to give you quick, secure access to online and mobile banking.
No more wondering if your payment has gone through. Enable push notifications3 and you'll receive instant notifications of eStatements and eAdvice, incoming FPS funds and credit card payments.
Chat with us
Need a little help? Now you can use the “Chat with us” feature to tell us what you need help with. It's as easy as texting a friend.
Open an account instantly
New and existing customers can now use the HSBC HK app to open a bank account in less than 5 minutes. And you'll be able to start using HSBC Mobile and Online Banking right away.
Download "HSBC HK Mobile Banking app" from the App Store , Google Play , or
Click here for Google devices without Google Play preinstalled.
If you are new to HSBC, you may open an account instantly using the app.
If you are already an HSBC customer, the app will get you set up for Personal Internet Banking the first time you use it. You can also open a new integrated account within the app.
For an even better mobile banking experience, don't forget to enable your Mobile Security Key and push notifications, and set a Small-value payment limit.
There is no charge from us if you pay money to, or receive money from accounts from other banks via FPS, but other banks may have different charging policies.
If you're new to HSBC and opening an account using the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app, you'll need to be an HKID holder (permanent or non-permanent resident) aged 18-64 residing in Hong Kong and not hold any HSBC banking or investment accounts or credit cards. Existing customers must hold a standalone HSBC current, savings, Time Deposit or investment account (not under an integrated account) in order to open an account using the app.
- If you change your mobile device, you need to:
(i) provide us with updated information on your mobile device
(ii) update iOS or Android OS on your mobile device, and
(iii) reinstall the HSBC Mobile Banking app ("app").
- We only send push notifications once. If you delete the push notification we sent, that notification can't be sent again.
- Any push notifications we send are one-way and shouldn't be replied to.
- You should never respond to a push notification that appears to be from us asking you to provide your account or security details. We never make such a request.
- Please make sure you have cellular data internet connection or WiFi internet connection. If you're travelling outside Hong Kong and wish to receive push notifications, please make sure you've enabled data roaming. You're responsible for any fees and charges arising from internet connection, whether local or international. Push Notification Alerts Service may not be available in certain countries or territories on some types of mobile devices.
- Push notifications run on the services provided by Apple Inc. ("Apple") or Google LLC. ("Google"). Any delay or failure in delivering push notifications due to Apple's or Google's service is beyond our control.
- The alerts sent by push notifications may not be encrypted and may not be secure from corruption by third parties. You're responsible for ensuring that your mobile device is enabled with auto-lock and passcode lock to prevent unauthorised access.
- Make sure your mobile device and other telecommunications equipment or services are capable of receiving Push Notification Alerts Service through push notifications.
- You may register one iOS device or one Android OS device to receive push notifications with. Your mobile device should be using the updated iOS or Android OS version we specify.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- The screen displays are for reference and illustration purposes only.