Travel easier with transaction fee waived in China and Macau
Up to $700 RewardCash welcome offers
Annual income of HKD150,000 or assets of HKD100,000 or above
- Up to 2% exclusive rebate for spending in Mainland China and Macau. No spending requirement is required. (Start from 1 Jan 2020. T&C apply)
- Mark up fee waiver for transactions in Renminbi and Macau Pataca
- Airport lounge access privilege (up to 3 visits)
- Airport limousine transfers at a privileged rate of HKD250 per trip
- Enjoy flexible spending in Hong Kong dollars and Renminbi without worrying about exchange rate fluctuations
- Register and enjoy up to 2% year-round rebate when travelling overseas upon meeting spending requirement. Click here for details.
Get up to 2% RewardCash for spending in Rewards of Your Choice category (Click here for details)
QR Code Payment with HSBC Reward+
Brand new payment experience on HSBC Reward+ to use QR code during check-out at designated merchants in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and other regions that accept UnionPay QR code without having to show the physical card. Click here for feature details and latest offers.
Don't miss out on dining and shopping offers and discounts you get with your HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card all over the world.
How to apply
Are you eligible?
I am a HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer:
I don’t have access to Personal Internet Banking:
Apply by phone
Call us on (852) 2233 3777
What else should I know?
Card offers and rewards
Red Hot Deals
Spend and earn RewardCash to redeem cash vouchers or gift items at our Rewards e-Shop, or offset your spending at participating merchants.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on dining, shopping, travel and more.
Note: “HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card” is formerly known as “HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card”, both of which are subject to the Credit Card Cardholder Agreement as amended from time to time.
Privileges for HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card
Medical, Travel Assist and Concierge Service ("Assist Service")
- Emergency Medical Assistance - The Assist Service can provide medical advice over the phone, make referrals of clinics or hospitals, and arrange hospital admission upon request. If the situation requires, the Assist Service can arrange your family to visit or evacuate you to a centre of medical excellence. (The service is worldwide for HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Cardholders.)
- Emergency Travel Assistance - If you lose your luggage, passport or credit cards while travelling, the Assist Service can refer you to the appropriate authorities involved. In emergency cases, the Assist Service can also assist you in making flight or hotel reservation, interpreting or transmitting messages to your families. (The service is worldwide for HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Cardholders.)
- Concierge Service - The Concierge Service can help you with restaurant recommendations and reservations, as well as hotel and flight reservations. You can also be assisted for delivery of flowers and gifts to your families and friends.
Please click here for details of the services - HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card
Simply call (852) 3104 1156 for details of the Assist Service or making related arrangements.
You’ll need to settle your Hong Kong dollar and Renminbi account balances separately for this card. If you overpay on one account, it will not be credited to the other account.
If you pay Hong Kong dollars into your Renminbi account, we’ll convert the amount to Renminbi at the prevailing rate of exchange determined by the Bank on the date of payment processing. Because of exchange rate fluctuations, we advise you to have enough funds available to prevent repayment shortfall, as this could lead to finance and/or other charges.
Hong Kong dollar card account
Payment in Hong Kong dollar
|Renminbi card account
Payment in Renminbi
|Renminbi card account
Payment in Hong Kong dollar
|Personal Internet Banking
|Phone banking||✔||Not applicable
|Pay at counter||✔||✔
|Cash deposit machine||✔||Not applicable
|Cheque deposit machine
*Cheque deposit at counter
Octopus Automatic Add-Value Service
Cash Instalment Plan
Spending Instalment Plan
Starting from 30 June 2019, we will be extending contactless payment function to all new, replacement and renewal cards of HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card and HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card by phases to provide you with added convenience. If you wish to opt out of the contactless payment function, you may fill out the Credit Card Contactless Payment Function Amendment Form downloadable from Forms and Documents Download on our website or contact our Customer Service Centre at (852) 2233 3000.
Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer credit card applications to us and will not process any credit card application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.