Enjoy extra rewards and great deals in local and Mainland China spending.
Manage your spending at home, in China and beyond on a single card.
Up to $800 RewardCash welcome offers. Extra $100 RewardCash by using the QR Code Payment function in HSBC Reward+
Annual income of HKD150,000 or assets of HKD100,000 or above
Welcome offer: Apply online to get up to $900 RewardCash
Up to 4.4% exclusive RewardCash rebate in Mainland China.
Easy payment via QR code
Enjoy extra rewards and seamless services when you travel around the world, especially in Mainland China.
- Up to 2% exclusive rebate for spending in Mainland China and Macau. No spending requirement is required ( T&C apply)
- Get extra 2% RewardCash on Red Hot Rewards of Your Choice by allocating spending categories to Overseas and Mainland China Spending (Click here for details)
- 0.4% Basic RewardCash for all of your spending
- Mark up fee waiver for transactions in Renminbi and Macau Pataca
- Easy QR code payment with Reward+: Simply display the QR code or scan the merchant's QR code with HSBC Reward+ to complete your transaction in Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, and other regions that accept UnionPay QR code.
Earn extra rebates on local & online spending
Not ready to explore the world? You can also earn extra RewardCash on local and online spending via the programmes below:
- Earn up to 2.4% RewardCash rebate all year round via the Red Hot Rewards of Your Choice, by allocating rewards to your preferred spending categories, including Dining, Home etc. (Click here for details)
- Earn extra 2.4% RewardCash on online and overseas spending by accumulating eligible transactions of HK$5,000 or above in each promotion phase. (Click here for details).
Discover hundreds of privileges for UnionPay Card
From dining, shopping or lifestyle, your UnionPay Card is offering the all-rounded privileges (Learn more)
- Buy 1 get 1 free at China Tang Landmark, EPURE, La Rambla by Catalunya, ZUMA Hong Kong (Reserve Now)
- HK$10 Instant Discount upon spending HK$40 via UnionPay App at Starbucks in Hong Kong
- Up to extra 2 hours free parking at 14 designated SHKP Malls upon fulfilling the existing spending requirement
Don’t miss out Time Limited Offers
- Earn $100 RewardCash rebate for QR code payment transactions
From 1 Jan – 30 Jun 2021, earn extra $100 RewardCash upon making 5 or more QR code payment transactions (HKD/RMB30 or above each) on HSBC Reward+ or UnionPay App (Learn more)
Don't miss out on dining and shopping offers and discounts you get with your HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card all over the world.
How to apply
Are you eligible?
What else should I know?
Card offers and rewards
Red Hot Deals
Spend and earn RewardCash to redeem cash vouchers or gift items at our Rewards e-Shop, or offset your spending at participating merchants.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on dining, shopping, travel and more.
Note: “HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card” is formerly known as “HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card”, both of which are subject to the Credit Card Cardholder Agreement as amended from time to time.
Privileges for HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card
Medical, Travel Assist and Concierge Service ("Assist Service")
- Emergency Medical Assistance - The Assist Service can provide medical advice over the phone, make referrals of clinics or hospitals, and arrange hospital admission upon request. If the situation requires, the Assist Service can arrange your family to visit or evacuate you to a centre of medical excellence. (The service is worldwide for HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Cardholders.)
- Emergency Travel Assistance - If you lose your luggage, passport or credit cards while travelling, the Assist Service can refer you to the appropriate authorities involved. In emergency cases, the Assist Service can also assist you in making flight or hotel reservation, interpreting or transmitting messages to your families. (The service is worldwide for HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Cardholders.)
- Concierge Service - The Concierge Service can help you with restaurant recommendations and reservations, as well as hotel and flight reservations. You can also be assisted for delivery of flowers and gifts to your families and friends.
Please click here for details of the services - HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card
Simply call (852) 3104 1156 for details of the Assist Service or making related arrangements.
You’ll need to settle your Hong Kong dollar and Renminbi account balances separately for this card. If you overpay on one account, it will not be credited to the other account.
If you pay Hong Kong dollars into your Renminbi account, we’ll convert the amount to Renminbi at the prevailing rate of exchange determined by the Bank on the date of payment processing. Because of exchange rate fluctuations, we advise you to have enough funds available to prevent repayment shortfall, as this could lead to finance and/or other charges.
Hong Kong dollar card account
Payment in Hong Kong dollar
|Renminbi card account
Payment in Renminbi
|Renminbi card account
Payment in Hong Kong dollar
|Personal Internet Banking
|Phone banking||✔||Not applicable
|Pay at counter||✔||✔
|Cash deposit machine||✔||Not applicable
|Cheque deposit machine
*Cheque deposit at counter
Octopus Automatic Add-Value Service
Cash Instalment Plan
Spending Instalment Plan
Starting from 30 June 2019, we will be extending contactless payment function to all new, replacement and renewal cards of HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Credit Card and HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card by phases to provide you with added convenience. If you wish to opt out of the contactless payment function, you may fill out the Credit Card Contactless Payment Function Amendment Form downloadable from Forms and Documents Download on our website or contact our Customer Service Centre at (852) 2233 3000.
Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer credit card applications to us and will not process any credit card application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.