Convenient global spending and travel
As an HSBC customer, you can access our personalised services, special rebates and instant card member status recognition worldwide.
Use your debit card abroad
With the HSBC Mastercard® Debit Card, shop online, make purchases, and withdraw cash at HSBC Group ATMs around the world, all with zero fees.
Benefit from HSBC Premier privileges
From pre-departure planning to day-to-day care upon arrival, HSBC Premier can support the global travel and banking needs for you and your family.
- Worldwide Premier status and international assistance
- Flight discounts, dining privileges and exclusive hotel offers with HSBC Premier Mastercard® Credit Card
- Annual fee waived for both the primary and additional cards
- Comprehensive protection, including TravelSurance
Meet your travel money and FX needs
Get your foreign currency and banking needs met with us for traveling or studying abroad.
- Save time by pre-ordering your foreign currency
- 24/7 Foreign Exchange Service via mobile and online banking
- Make instant transfers without transaction fees using HSBC Global Transfers3
Choosing HSBC travel services
What we offer
TravelSurance and Overseas StudySurance
FX Order Watch and Rate Alerts
Get started with HSBC travel services
Need an account in Hong Kong?
To get started with our travel services at home or abroad, open an account in Hong Kong.
Need an account outside of Hong Kong?
We can help you open an account in over 30 destinations, whether you're moving, working or studying abroad, or have financial commitments overseas.
You might also be interested in
You can get help with your overseas property purchases, apply for a mortgage and set up overseas banking arrangements.
Get a good head start by taking advantage of our insights, latest trends and tips.
- HSBC Premier customers can withdraw cash without fees worldwide at any HSBC Group's ATM, and from non-HSBC Group's ATM network outside of Hong Kong. However, handling fees may be levied by overseas banks or ATM operators.
- Debit card terms and conditions apply.
- HSBC Global Transfers is an instant transfer to self-named or third-party overseas personal HSBC accounts. It's free of charge for HSBC Jade, HSBC Premier and HSBC One customers, exclusively. Please refer to "HSBC Global Transfers Supported Countries/regions and Fee Tariff" for the list of supported countries/regions.