- Fast approval and cash withdrawal within 1 minute1
- Borrow up to HKD3,000,000 or 12 times your monthly salary, whichever is lower
- No income proof and Tax Demand Note required if you maintain an auto payroll account with HSBC for the last one month
- If your income is irregular (for example because you work part-time, on commission or on a profit-sharing basis), no income proof is required if you maintain an auto payroll account with HSBC for at least the past 3 month
EligibityExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
How to apply
HSBC Personal Internet Banking customers
New customers or HSBC customers without Personal Internet Banking
Video guide for online application
Loan resources and services
Which HSBC lending solution is your right match?
Find a suitable loan product to match with your specific needs by answering a few simple questions.
How to borrow money wisely
Know what to consider before you borrow money, and understand the risks involved.
Revolving Credit Facility
Only pay interest on the credit you use rather than a fixed monthly payment.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Applications have to be submitted during the Bank’s service hours (Monday to Friday: 9 am - 8 pm, Saturday: 9 am - 5 pm, Sunday and public holidays: 12 noon - 12 midnight, or individual branch’s opening hours) with all required information (including without limitation a valid HSBC banking account number) and documents. The actual turnaround time starts when all the required information is successfully input into the Bank’s application evaluation system and the Bank may provide the instant application result and fund disbursement. Processing time may vary in some cases depending on the actual circumstances of individual applications.
- Only applicable to customers who successfully apply for and drawdown the loan during the promotional period with an approved loan amount of HKD1,500,000 or above. Monthly flat rate is 0.08% and Annualised Percentage Rate (APR) is 1.80% for a repayment period of 12 months. The APR is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by the Hong Kong Associations of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate.
- To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate under the Online Exclusive Offer for Personal Tax Loan, an Eligible Customer must submit a Personal Tax Loan application via HSBC website www.hsbc.com.hk or HSBC Personal Internet Banking and the loan of HKD100,000 or above must be approved during the Promotional Period. To be eligible for HKD100 cash rebate under the Document Submission Offer, an Eligible Customer must submit supporting document(s) required by the Bank for a Loan application and the Loan of HKD100,000 or above must be approved during the Promotional Period.
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Personal Tax Loan applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at 2233 3000.