Enjoy financial flexibility with cash in hand
- Borrow at an annualised percentage rate (APR) tailored to you
- Apply, withdraw and repay without any handling fees
Tax loan strategy
Learn how a tax loan differs from a personal loan, and what to look out for before you take out a tax loan
Tax loans vs. instalment loans
Compare between these two types of personal loans and see which one suits your purposes better
What to consider before getting a loan
Read about the 5 things you should think about or double-check before you apply for a loan
Things you should know
To be eligible for an HSBC Personal Tax Loan, you must:
- be a Hong Kong resident
- be at least 18 years old
- have a monthly income of at least HKD5,000
Fees and charges
Frequently asked questions
How much should I borrow?
How long should I borrow for?
You may also be interested in
HSBC Revolving Credit Facility
Spare cash you can withdraw at any time, on your own schedule at 1.90 p.a.[@loans-for-the-first-three-months] for your first 3 months, and at 1.91% APR[@loans-for-the-first-three-months].
HSBC Personal Instalment Loan Balance Consolidation Program
Consolidate your other loans and credit card balances into a high loan amount of up to 21 times your monthly salary or HKD1.2 million (whichever is lower) without any handling fees
- To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Please note that we do not appoint any third parties to refer Personal Tax Loan applications to us and will not process any application that was referred by a third party under beneficial arrangement. For enquiry, please call our hotline at (852)2233 3000.