Pay with your HSBC card using Google PayTM
Download the Google Pay app in Google Play store and add your card to the app so to make transactions with your Android device in thousands of stores with Visa payWave or Mastercard contactless payment terminals or in participating apps.
- Google Pay is simple and it works with almost all Android devices1
- Google Pay is secure because your card information isn't stored on your device or shared when you pay. For added security, you will be asked to unlock your device for certain payments from time to time
- You can easily manage your Google Pay transactions. Your last 10 transactions are available in your device and all transactions will be listed on your statement
- You can continue to enjoy all the benefits and rewards from your HSBC credit card
For all HSBC Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards, please log on to the HSBC HK App and follow the below instructions to add them to Google Pay:
- Select the credit card you want to add
- Select "View more" and then "Manage credit cards"
- Select the "Add to G Pay" banner to start the process
- Agree to the disclaimer and select "Get verification code"
- Input the OTP SMS and confirm
HSBC UnionPay Credit Cards are not supported by Google Pay at this time.
* Address and card details will not be updated to our banking record.
- If you have more than one Google account, you can select which one you prefer to use when you first open the app. You can also switch accounts on the app later. Any cards you add will be specific to a combination of both your device and account. So if you switch accounts, you will have to add the card again.
- You can add the same card to up to 9 device/account combinations.
- The first card you add will become your default card. Payments will be made from this card unless you set another card as the default. You can change your default card any time – simply select another card and tap 'Make default for contactless'.
- You can also remove a card from Google Pay any time – just select the card and tap 'Remove payment method'.
Add your card to Google Pay
Pay with Google Pay
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card
Get instant recognition, personalised services and privileges all over the world.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card
The HSBC Visa Platinum Card offers cardholders a wide range of unsurpassed advantages, instant recognition and exclusive privileges.
Google Pay, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
*Google Pay does all the same things Android Pay did with new app designs. If you are already using Android Pay, you don’t need to do anything to get started with Google Pay. The next time you update your Android Pay app, it’ll become Google Pay. All of the information you’ve added and your Android Pay settings will be the same on Google Pay. Android Pay or Google Pay are used interchangeably in customer communications including SMS, email, letter, credit card statement, etc.