Pay with your HSBC card using Google PayTM
Download the Google Pay app in Google Play store and add your card to the app so to make transactions with your Android device in thousands of stores with Visa payWave or Mastercard contactless payment terminals or in participating apps.
- Google Pay is simple and it works with almost all Android devices1
- Google Pay is secure because your card information isn't stored on your device or shared when you pay. For added security, you will be asked to unlock your device for certain payments from time to time
- You can easily manage your Google Pay transactions. Your last 10 transactions are available in your device and all transactions will be listed on your statement
- You can continue to enjoy all the benefits and rewards from your HSBC credit card
Set up is simple
To add your card to Google Pay, just complete the simple steps for your compatible device as below:
- Open the Google Pay app on your device. If you don’t have it yet, download it here.
- Click "Add Card" and use the camera of your device to capture your card details, then enter other information manually when prompted.
- Use one-time verification code for authentication and your HSBC card is ready to use with Google Pay.
* Address and card details will not be updated to our banking record.
- If you have two Google Accounts, you can select your preferred one when you first enter the app. You can later switch account in the app too. Any card added to the Android device is device & account combination specific. Therefore, if you switch your account, you will have to add the card again.
- The same card can be added up to nine device & account combinations.
- The first card you added will become your default card. Payment will be made from this card unless another card is set to default. You can change your default card anytime by selecting the alternative card and tapping "Set as default card".
- You can also remove your card anytime by selecting the card and tapping "Remove card".
Add your card to Google Pay
Pay with Google Pay
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card
Get instant recognition, personalised services and privileges all over the world.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card
The HSBC Visa Platinum Card offers cardholders a wide range of unsurpassed advantages, instant recognition and exclusive privileges.
Google Pay, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
*Google Pay does all the same things Android Pay did with new app designs. If you are already using Android Pay, you don’t need to do anything to get started with Google Pay. The next time you update your Android Pay app, it’ll become Google Pay. All of the information you’ve added and your Android Pay settings will be the same on Google Pay. Android Pay or Google Pay are used interchangeably in customer communications including SMS, email, letter, credit card statement, etc.