We understand a healthy-living journey is most important to you and we care about you. With AXA GI WiseGuard Medical Insurance Plan, we want to offer you a medical plan that covers your essential medical needs.
- The plan is a Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS) certified by the Food and Health Bureau of Hong Kong
- The plan provides medical coverage with no lifetime benefit limit
- And even with claims, guaranteed renewal up to age 1001
- Covers pre-existing conditions that you were not aware of at the time you applied for your policy
- Covers local psychiatric treatment
- Cashless arrangements for Oesophagogastroduodenoscopy and/or Colonoscopy
- The plan is certified under VHIS, which means eligible for tax deduction2 of up to HK$8,000 per insured person
For more details, refer to our Policy Provision document [PDF, 423KB]
Call (852) 2233 3131
Need to make a claim?
Major exclusionsExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
EligibilityExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Manage your policy
Manage your policy online
At HSBC, we know that priorities change. That’s why we give you the power to make changes to your insurance policy online anytime.
It's easy to:
- check or review your policy details
- change your payment instructions, including your premium payment account, payment method or payment frequency
- review your claims history
You can also call our Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 2867 8678
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn’t go according to plan and you’ll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
You may submit a claim online anytime or call our claims hotline on (852) 2867 8678 should you require any help.
Have you considered
FirstCare Plus Medical Insurance
Make sure you can get medical help quickly wherever you are with our comprehensive FirstCare Plus medical Insurance.
Hospital Cash Insurance
Receive daily cash payments to support you financially if you need to stay in hospital, so that you can focus on your recovery.
The above information is intended as a general summary. For more details, please refer to the policy terms and conditions.
General insurance products are applicable to HSBC account holders and HSBC credit card holders only.
The above policy is underwritten by AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("AXA"), which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority of the Hong Kong SAR. AXA will be responsible for providing your insurance coverage and handling claims under your policy. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is registered in accordance with the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41 of the Laws of Hong Kong) as an insurance agent of AXA for distribution of general insurance products in the Hong Kong SAR.
For monetary disputes arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction by HSBC, HSBC will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you. On the other hand, for any disputes over the terms and conditions of your policy, AXA will resolve with you directly.
For more information, please contact AXA General Insurance Hotline (852) 2867 8678.
2 For more tax information, please refer to www.ird.gov.hk or seek independent tax advice.