HSBC Premier or HSBC Advance customers can set your own target exchange rate to convert funds automatically and/or to receive alert when the designated FX rate is reached.
Set up a single account, and access to real-time FX trading services anytime, anywhere
• Simply set your target rate and amount for conversion through our Internet/Mobile Banking platforms and leave it to us to monitor the market for you 24 hours a day, 5.5 days a week
• Provides real time market data and FX news including:
1. Market spot reference and historical trend chart up to past 5 years.
2. Technical analysis such as RSI, moving averages, support and resistance levels.
3. Related FX news and economic indicators.
Place order via any of our branches or manned1 Phone Banking service
1Exclusive to HSBC Premier customers
Currency conversion risk - the value of your foreign currency and RMB deposit will be subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuation. If you choose to convert your foreign currency and RMB deposit to other currencies at an exchange rate that is less favourable than the exchange rate in which you made your original conversion to that foreign currency and RMB, you may suffer loss in principal.
Trade foreign currencies anytime, anywhere through HSBC’s one-stop service platform
Save time and effort by completing transactions from home anytime
You can enjoy our ForEx/Renminbi Switching Services and transfer funds automatically from your HKD account to your foreign currency / Renminbi account (or vice versa) when your pre-set exchange rate and/or frequency criteria are met.
With our Margin FX Trading platform, specially designed for professional and experienced investors, you can monitor FX markets and trade anytime, anywhere, 24hrs, 5.5 days a week.