FX Order Watch Trading Services
HSBC Jade, HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers can set your own target exchange rate to convert funds automatically and/or to receive alert when the designated FX rate is reached.
Create FX Rate Alerts & Limit Orders
Not a HSBC Personal Internet Banking user?
Why HSBC FX Order Watch Trading Services?
Secure your target rate automaticallyPre-set target rates and conversion amounts and once your target rate is reached, we will convert the target currencies between your accounts
Stay informedFirst-in-town alert service is provided to you via SMS or email when the FX rate is reached
Round-the-clock live streamsMonitor live rate streams 24 hours a day and 5.5 days a week, with all limit orders and rate alerts executed automatically when the target rate is reached
Broad selection of currency pairsSupports cross rate between any combination of the 11 major currencies: Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, New Zealand Dollar, Pound Sterling, Singapore Dollar, Thai Baht, Swiss Franc, US Dollar and HK Dollar
Real time market updatesProvides real time market data and FX news including market spot reference, technical analysis and related economic indicators
User-friendly trading platformSet up, view or cancel new order / alert in either personal internet banking or mobile banking with just a few clicks
How to invest / get started with FX Order Watch Trading Services?
Personal Internet Banking / Mobile Banking
Set up a single account, and access to real-time FX trading services anytime, anywhere
• Simply set your target rate and amount for conversion through our Internet/Mobile Banking platforms and leave it to us to monitor the market for you 24 hours a day, 5.5 days a week
• Provides real time market data and FX news including:
1. Market spot reference and historical trend chart up to past 5 years.
2. Technical analysis such as RSI, moving averages, support and resistance levels.
3. Related FX news and economic indicators.
In-branch / Phone Banking
Place order via any of our branches or manned1 Phone Banking service
1Exclusive for HSBC Jade and HSBC Premier customers
Currency conversion risk - the value of your foreign currency and RMB deposit will be subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuation. If you choose to convert your foreign currency and RMB deposit to other currencies at an exchange rate that is less favourable than the exchange rate in which you made your original conversion to that foreign currency and RMB, you may suffer loss in principal.
Trade foreign currencies anytime, anywhere through HSBC’s one-stop service platform
Transfers & payments
Save time and effort by completing transactions from home anytime
Other ways to invest
You can enjoy our ForEx/Renminbi Switching Services and transfer funds automatically from your HKD account to your foreign currency / Renminbi account (or vice versa) when your pre-set exchange rate and/or frequency criteria are met.
DisclaimerExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
- FX Order Watch Trading Services are exclusively provided to HSBC Jade, HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers only.
- The services are only applicable for integrated accounts, HKD/FCY Statement Savings Accounts and HKD Current Account, except Multiple Currencies Savings accounts or HK Dollar Passbook Savings accounts.
- Please note the weekly Foreign Exchange Offer is not applicable to exchange transactions done via the FX Order Watch Trading Services.
- Customers can trade via FX Order Watch Trading Services from Monday 5 am HKT to Saturday 4 am HKT during summer time (US daylight saving), and Monday 5 am HKT to Saturday 5 am HKT during winter time (non-US daylight saving).