Helper Insurance provides comprehensive domestic helper coverage with extra benefits in excess of your legal obligations as a responsible employer.
- Employees’ compensation for your helper up to HKD100 million
- Hospital expenses, personal effects and repatriation expenses are covered by our Basic Plan and our Comprehensive Plan
- Choose our Comprehensive Plan for additional features including clinical and dental expenses, protection against fraud, dishonesty and personal liability
Get a quote?
Need to make a claim?
Claim online anytime. Or claim over the phone or at an HSBC branch.
Use our calculator to find out how much you’ll pay.
Summary of cover
If you need to pay compensation, we will cover up to HKD100 million per event.
We will cover up to HKD25,000 in hospital fees for your helper in any one year.
We’ll pay the cost of repatriation, up to HKD15,000 per year.
We will insure your helper’s personal effects up to the value of HKD10,000 per year.
Comprehensive Plan extras
Get extra value with our Comprehensive Plan. Choose this and you’ll also be covered for:
- Clinical expenses up to HKD3,000 per year
- Dental expenses up to HKD1,500 per year
- Personal liability incurred by your helper up to HKD200,000 per event
- Hiring a temporary helper up to HKD 6,000 per year
- Loss due to fraud and dishonesty by your helper up to HKD10,000 and unauthorised international telephone charges up to HKD3,000 per year
- eplacing your helper up to HKD5,000 per year
What’s included?Expanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Major exclusionsExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Policy documentExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Helper Insurance Coverage and PremiumsExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
Manage Your Policy
Manage your policy online
At HSBC, we understand life never stands still. Which is why you can make changes to your policy online anytime.
It's easy to:
- check or review your policy details
- change your payment instructions, including your premium payment account and payment method
You can also call our Insurance Service Hotline at (852)2867 8678.
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn’t go according to plan and you’ll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
You may submit a claim online anytime or call our claims hotline on (852) 2288 6808 should you require any help.
Have You Considered
Look after the things you treasure most. Our home insurance can suit your needs and fully guard you against the unexpected.
Make sure you have a safety net to help you manage your finances. Focus on what matters if you or your family is injured in an accident.
Fire Insurance covers your home's structure, fixtures and fittings, against hazards such as fire, typhoons and floods, and provides you with the financial resources to replace what you have lost so that you can get back to normal as soon as possible.
End NotesExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
General Insurance products are applicable to HSBC Account holders and HSBC credit card holders only.
The above information is intended as a general summary. Please refer to the policy wording for exact terms and conditions and details of the exclusions.
The above policy is underwritten by AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("AXA"), which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority of the Hong Kong SAR. AXA will be responsible for providing your insurance coverage and handling claims under your policy. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is registered in accordance with the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41 of the Laws of Hong Kong) as an insurance agent of AXA for distribution of general insurance products in the Hong Kong SAR. General insurance plans are products of AXA but not HSBC.
For monetary disputes arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction by HSBC, HSBC will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you. On the other hand, for any disputes over the terms and conditions of your policy, AXA will resolve with you directly.