Your success is your legacy and we can help you to nurture it for generations to come. Our universal life insurance plans - the Jade Global Generations Universal Life Plan and Jade Ultra Global Generations Universal Life Plan - can be customised to meet a wide range of your needs so you can start building tomorrow's prosperity, today.
Planning a legacy that lasts generations
- Estate liquidityPreserve your insurance protection and its potential account value accumulation so your loved ones can enjoy the legacy you've left for them.
- Estate equalisationProvide long-term financial protection for your loved ones while enjoying the retirement you want.
- Income for your familyEnsure your family has the financial resources they need in the future.
- Charitable givingLeave a donation to the charities you care about.
Tailoring your plan to your needs
We make it easy for you to customise your policy in a variety of ways to meet your needs.
- Multiple currency options1
- Guaranteed Crediting Interest Rate Lock benefits
- Accelerated Death Benefit at no additional cost2
- Change of Life Insured options for multi-generational planning
- No-Lapse Guarantee Benefit options upon purchase of your plan or at specific intervals of your policy3
- Charitable Giving Benefit at no additional cost
- Premium payment options
- Critical Illness Advance Payment4 – supplementary benefits with additional premiums*
You will also have the flexibility to access the policy account value5, if needed.
For more details, please refer to the Product Brochure and Factsheet.
【Special Benefits for COVID-19】
We promise to help protect you and your family in times of need. Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, we’re extending a complimentary special benefit to existing and new policyholders, as well as their partners and children. There are no limitations or special requirements on age or premium amount. See benefits details>
Jade Global Generations Universal Life Plan and Jade Ultra Global Generations Universal Life Plan are both life insurance plans with a savings element underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited (“HSBC Life”). It is not a bank deposit or bank savings plan. Policyholders are subject to HSBC Life’s credit risk and early surrender loss.
Are you eligible?
You're generally eligible for both the Jade Global Generations Universal Life Plan and the Jade Ultra Global Universal Life Plan if:
- you're aged 18-80; or aged between 18-70 if you wish to select Critical Illness Advance Payment in your Jade Global Generations Universal Life Plan
- you're not a US citizen or resident
Please note that the plans are subject to relevant requirements on nationality as determined by HSBC Life from time to time.
Manage your policy
Manage your policy online
Access your policy details anytime, anywhere on both your HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and our Personal Internet Banking webpage, so you can check your benefits, coverage, premium due dates and much more at your fingertips.
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn’t go according to plan and you’ll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
Simply call our Tele-Consultants at (852) 3128 0122 who will assist you in preparing your relevant claim request(s).
You may also be interested in
Goal Access Universal Life Plan (Protection)
Enjoy comprehensive life protection while growing your savings.
Other life insurance products
Explore a range of products for your protection, wealth growth, retirement and children's education needs.
- Subject to availability, you have the flexibility to place your premiums into USD, AUD, GBP and CNY, other policy currencies may be made available in the future. Different crediting interest rates would be applied to your Account Value according to your chosen policy currency.
- The Sum Insured and Account Value will reduce accordingly after Accelerated Death Benefit has been claimed.
- You may select a No-Lapse Guarantee (“NLG”) Benefit to age 100 when you purchase the plan, only applicable to USD as the policy currency with single premium payment and without the selection of the Critical Illness Advance Payment option. You have a one-time option to add the No-Lapse Guarantee Benefit option to your Policy at specified intervals when the Life Insured’s age is between 50 and 80. Any addition of NLG Benefit will trigger additional Policy Expense Charge and also subject to a minimum NLG Benefit premium which is higher than non- NLG Benefit premium. This option is not applicable if Critical Illness Advance Payment option is selected.
- This supplementary benefit is only applicable if you have health needs. For more details, please perform the Financial Needs Analysis with assistance of our staff. While this Supplementary Benefit is selected and/or in force, addition of No-Lapse Guarantee Benefit option is not allowed. Upon the Change of Life Insured of this Policy, if the new Life Insured is not accepted for this Supplementary Benefit as determined by HSBC Life, this Supplementary Benefit will terminate on the effective date of the Change of Life Insured. Please refer to Product Factsheet (Critical Illness Advance Payment – Supplementary Benefit for Jade Global Generations Universal Life) for a detailed list of illnesses covered.
- Subject to the terms in the Policy Provisions, you may access the Account Value through a (i) Policy Loan (with accrued interest); or (ii) Partial (or Full) Surrender (subject to applicable Surrender Charges during the first 18 Policy Years). Please refer to the Product Factsheet for details and risks.
Jade Global Generations Universal Life Plan and Jade Ultra Global Generations Universal Life Plan are life insurance plans underwritten by HSBC Life which is authorised and regulated by the Insurance Authority (IA) of the Hong Kong SAR to carry on long-term insurance business in the Hong Kong SAR. HSBC Life is incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability. Both plans are intended only for sale in the Hong Kong SAR. If the policyholder discontinues and / or surrenders the insurance plan in the early policy years, the amount of the benefit he / she will get back may be considerably less than the amount of the premium he / she has paid.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited ('HSBC') is an insurance agent authorised by HSBC Life. You will subject to the credit risk of HSBC Life and your premiums paid will form part of HSBC Life’s assets. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of these assets. Your recourse is against HSBC Life only.
For monetary disputes arising between HSBC and you out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, HSBC will enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with you; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between HSBC Life and you directly.
Please refer to the respective product brochure for detailed features and the product factsheet for the detailed terms and conditions.