Health Insurance Packages
We understand life doesn't always go according to plan. Make sure you and your family are covered by FirstCare Plus our inclusive health protection plan.
Why choose FirstCare Plus Medical Insurance?
- 100% coverage: You’ll get full reimbursement of your hospital expenses up to an annual limit.
- No sub-limits: We won't use sub-limits to cap individual treatments within your annual coverage.
- Guaranteed lifetime renewal: We'll make sure your policy can always be renewed - no matter how long you have it.
- Direct billing for hospitalisation: Use AXA Signature Network of hospitals and your medical bills will be settled directly.
- Access to premium healthcare providers: Get easy access to quality medical institutions and healthcare providers with AXA Signature Network.
We understand a healthy-living journey is most important to you and we care about you. With AXA GI WiseGuard Medical Insurance Plan, we want to offer you a medical plan that covers your essential medical needs.
Why choose ”AXA GI WiseGuard Medical Insurance" ?
- The plan is a VHIS certified by the Food and Health Bureau of Hong Kong
- The plan provides medical coverage with no lifetime benefit limit
- And even with claims, guaranteed renewal up to age 1008
- Covers pre-existing conditions that you were not aware of at the time you applied for your policy
- The plan is certified under VHIS, which means eligible for tax deduction9 of up to HK$8,000 per insured person
Hospital Cash Plans
Stay focused on your recovery – receive a daily cash payment to support you if you're in hospital.
Why choose Hospital Cash Insurance?
- Choose from 4 levels of hospital cash payments according to your needs, with daily cash payments from HKD500 to HKD2,000
- We’ll give back 30% of the premiums you’ve paid if you don’t claim for 5 consecutive years
- We’ll pay double cash benefits in certain cases such as for treatments requiring an intensive care unit, up to a maximum of HKD3 million
- On top of your daily cash benefits, we will also reimburse surgical expenses should you need an operation while you are in hospital - such as surgeon's fee, anaesthetist's fee and the operating theatre fee - up to ten times your daily limit, per illness or accident
- Express Claims Approval Service for any qualified claims amount below HKD5,000, upon receipt of all required documents
Take care of your family’s wellbeing without having to worry about high medical costs.
Why choose Outpatient Care?
- Choose between 2 levels of cover, depending on your needs
- Access an extensive network of general and family practitioners in Hong Kong, Macau and China
- Covers consultations with physiotherapists, gynaecologists and paediatricians
- No medical check-up is required to apply and policy renewal is guaranteed for life2
- No claim forms – we handle everything with your doctor
- Free annual medical service
Critical Illness Insurance
Protect yourself and your loved ones with our comprehensive Cancer Care Insurance Plan. Choose the level of cover you need and if you’re diagnosed with cancer, you’ll get a lump sum payment. You can use this money as you like, whether it’s to cover medical treatment, living costs or lost income.
Why choose Cancer Care?
- Choose from 4 levels of cover, from HKD300,000 to HKD1,000,000 sum insured
- If you’re diagnosed with an early-stage cancer or carcinoma-in-situ, you’ll get an advance payment of 30% of the sum insured
- Additional benefits to aid your recovery upon diagnosis of cancer, including cover for Psychological Counselling, consultation from dietician or Chinese herbalist
- No medical check-up is required to apply
- Guaranteed annual policy renewal3 up to 79 years old
HSBC Comprehensive Critical Illness Protection Plan is a life insurance with critical illness element, which provides critical illness benefits protection under both Base Critical Illness Benefit and Multiple Critical Illness Benefit, allowing claims for Critical Illness of up to 200% of the Sum Insured for each of the two illness groups (Cancer Illness Group and Non-Cancer Illness Group).
The policy is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited (the "Company").
Why choose HSBC Comprehensive Critical Illness Protection Plan?
- Protecting you against 60 Critical Illnesses and 68 Early Stage Critical Illnesses (optional) up to Age of 99 and 85 respectively
- Life insurance protection for whole of your life
- Multiple Critical Illness Benefit enables claims of up to 200% of Sum Insured amount for each Illness Groups respectively (i.e. Cancer and Non-Cancer Illness Group)4
- Payment of annual dividends5 - you can select with flexibility to cash out or accumulate at an interest rate as determined by the Company from time to time
- Choose to pay a single premium7, or 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 years
- Optional supplementary benefit6 at extra premium for Hospital Cash Benefit, Accident Death and Dismemberment Benefit and Early Stage Critical Illness Benefit
- Embedded supplementary benefits for Unemployment Benefit, Waiver of Premium on Disability Benefit and Payor's Benefit
Note: HSBC Comprehensive Critical Illness Protection Plan is not equivalent or similar to any kind of deposit.
International Health Insurance
Worldwide Elite Medical Plan, a comprehensive and flexible medical plan with lifetime coverage up to HK$40,000,000 per year for in-patient and day-patient treatment benefits, supports you with high-quality medical coverage and services with free choice of your doctors & hospitals.
Why choose Worldwide Elite Medical Plan?
- Worldwide medical coverage and services with free choice of your doctors & hospitals
- Full cover on in-patient & day-patient expenses
- No medical check-up is required for the application
- Guaranteed lifetime protection and renewal
- Global Directory of Hospital with direct billing services for hospitalization
If critical illness strikes you or your family, only the very best treatment and latest medical technology is good enough. And that’s just what Preferred Care offers - you’ll have access to world-class medical centres in the USA for personalised medical advice and treatment planning. The programme is a proactive quality protection plan that includes your own personal care manager to help you and your family before, during and after treatment.
Why choose Preferred Care?
- Immediate cover for treatment and services up to USD2 million per year
- A personal care manager and trained medical team to help and advise at every stage
- No claims forms or deductibles – all expenses paid directly by us
- Cover for travel and accommodation costs and arrangements
- Cover for cancer, major cardiac, coronary or vascular surgery, some neurosurgery and major transplants
- Exclusive to HSBC account holders
Manage your policy
Manage your policy online
At HSBC, we understand life never stands still. Which is why you can make changes to your policy online anytime.
It's easy to:
- check or review your policy details
- change your payment instructions, including your premium payment account, payment method or payment frequency
- review your claims history
You can also call our Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 2867 8678.
Make a claim
Sometimes life doesn’t go according to plan and you’ll want to make an insurance claim as soon as possible.
You may submit a claim online anytime or call our claims hotline on (852) 2867 8678 should you require any help.
Have you considered
HSBC Term Protector
You insure your most treasured possessions so why not insure yourself in order to protect your family’s future plans? HSBC Term Protector is a pure and simple life insurance product that is cost effective and can be applied online, in minutes, with no medical examination required.
HSBC Term Protector is a term life insurance plan with no savings element, which is underwritten by HSBC Life (International) Limited. It is not equivalent or similar to any kind of deposit.
WholeLife Protection Plan
Plan for you and your family’s future with our life insurance plan with saving element. This plan enables you to achieve your goals by providing you comprehensive lifetime cover and guaranteed long-term savings.
Note: Wholelife Protection Plan is not equivalent or similar to any kind of deposit.
End NotesExpanded, press enter to collapse Collapsed, press enter to expand
2 The premium rates and age groups are not guaranteed. The premium payable upon annual renewal and the terms of any renewal may not be the same as the expiring policy and will be determined by AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited.
3 The Cancer Care policy shall be automatically renewed up to 79 years old at each policy anniversary by the policyholder by paying the premium due on or before the premium due date during a policy year subject to the availability of the policy. Premium will be adjusted based on the attained age of the insured person on each policy anniversary.
4 Under this Multiple Critical Illness Benefit, and depending on the illnesses diagnosed, each occurrence can be claimed for once only. (except in the case of cancer, stroke and heart attack where a claim can be made twice if there is reoccurrence of such illnesses).
9 For more tax information, please refer to www.ird.gov.hk or seek independent tax advice.