- Join HSBC One and get up to HKD1,0001 in rewards
- All HSBC One customers will stand of a chance of winning 10 lots of Hang Seng Tech Index ETF (3032.HK) worth about HKD13,420 when they trade with us – you could be one of 90 lucky winners5!
The one that rewards you
Enter our 10 Lots of Shares Daily Lucky Draw
A chance to win 10 lots of Hang Seng Tech Index ETF (3032.HK) worth about HKD13,420.
You could be one of 90 lucky winners5 – take up more designated wealth products or services to increase your chances of winning!
HSBC One 'Invest Smarter Challenge'
The HSBC One 'Invest Smarter Challenge' is now closed. We'll announce the winning team (Team Jessica or Team Ben) on our Facebook page and/or Instagram by 31 December 2021.
The one to kick-start your smart wealth journey with
Open an HSBC One account
Open an account via the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app in less than 5 minutes13.
Open an investment account
Go to 'Investment' on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and you can open an Investment account in just 6 steps.
Download the HSBC HK Easy Invest app to kick-start your trading journey with Hong Kong's best broker4
Aged between 18 and 25?
Join Trade252 on the Easy Invest app for just HKD25 a month (you'll only be charged when you trade or hold stocks with us) and no hidden charges. You'll enjoy:
$0 commission3 on Hong Kong, US and China A shares
$0 platform fees
Free access to our Trade25 Academy where you can level up your stock trading knowledge
Something for everyone
Diversify your investment portfolio
Go to 'Investment' on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and start diversifying your portfolio the affordable way.
Capture opportunities from the currency market to earn interest and increase your potential return in 7 days, with as little as HKD5,000
Take up an insurance plan
Go to 'Insurance' on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and explore a range of plans designed to give you the coverage you need.
Apply online for our term life insurance plan can enjoy a 4-month premium waiver with the promo code "4MTHFR" and an extra 1-month waiver for every additional benefit you add – bringing your total waiver up to 8 months!
Plus, earn the new Apple Watch or up to $1,700 RewardCash when you join HSBC Life Well+!
Terms and conditions apply.
Chat with a Wealth Coach
Go to 'Support' on the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app to chat with a Wealth Coach. Find answers to your questions about investments and get information on HSBC investment products.
Need a hand finding wealth solutions that suit you? Book a 1-on-1 ChatnChill session with a Wealth Coach instead.
Find out more about our Wealth Coach service
New to HSBC?
Simply download the HSBC HK Mobile Banking app and open an HSBC One account in minutes14.
Already with HSBC?
If you already hold a Personal Integrated Account with us, you can upgrade to an HSBC One account to unlock better banking at fewer fees instantly.
Not an integrated account holder? No problem. You can open an HSBC One account via mobile banking in minutes.
Apply in branch
If you have any questions about applying for an account, you can chat with us via the Live Chat tab on HSBC website or Whatsapp us on +852 2233 3000.
Terms and conditions
- The maximum rewards of HKD1,000 is only applicable to customers who open or convert an existing account to an HSBC One account during the period from 3 November 2021 to 31 January 2022 (both dates inclusive) or who are existing HSBC One customers during such period and fulfil the requirement of the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions during the respective promotional period. It comprises the total sum of maximum HKD400 cash reward under the mobile account opening offer, HKD100 cash reward under the FlexInvest offer, and up to HKD500 cash reward under the Payroll Offer. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions for details.
- To join Trade25, you must:
- be aged 18 to 25 (inclusive)
- be the sole or primary account holder of an eligible Investment Account
- join through HSBC HK Easy Invest app
Please refer to the relevant Conditions for details.
- $0 commission trading applicable to cumulative monthly trading volume for the first HKD250,000. Conditions apply. Please visit here for details.
- Finance Asia awarded HSBC as "HK Best Broker" in 2019
- The promotional period is from 3 November 2021 to 31 January 2022 (both dates inclusive). Only applicable to customers who open or convert an existing account to an HSBC One account during the period from 3 November 2021 to 31 January 2022 (both dates inclusive) or who are existing HSBC One customers during such period and fulfil the requirement of the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions during the respective promotional period. Each Eligible Participant is entitled to enter into the Lucky Draw to win 10 lots Hang Seng Tech Index ETF (3032.HK) (the "Prize"). There will be NINETY winners (the "Winner") drawn by the Lucky Draw among the Eligible Participant. The Lucky Draw will take place between 1 March 2022 and 31 March 2022, and the Winner will be drawn randomly by computer. The Bank will arrange the Prize on or before 31 March 2022 to the Winner’s eligible investment account according to the Bank's record at the time of fulfilment. Please refer to the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions for details. The value of 10 lots Hang Seng Tech Index ETF (3032.HK) calculated based on the stock pricing on 22 October 2021.
- The promotional period is from 3 November 2021 to 28 February 2022 (both dates inclusive). This offer is applicable to HSBC customer who successfully opens a new HSBC One account through the HSBC HK App, completes any combination of 3 designated mobile banking transactions/activities and fulfil the requirement of mobile account opening rewards within Promotional period from 3 November 2021 to 28 February 2022 (both dates inclusive). New to HSBC eligible customer is entitled to have HKD300 cash reward – must be an HKID holder (permanent or non-permanent resident), aged 18 – 64 residing in Hong Kong, and must not be a holder of any HSBC banking or investment accounts or credit cards (including supplementary credit cards); Existing HSBC eligible customer is entitled to have HKD100 cash reward – must be a holder of a standalone HSBC current, savings, Time Deposit or investment account (not under an integrated account), aged 18 – 64 residing in Hong Kong and must NOT be a holder of an Integrated Account ; For aged 18 to 25 (inclusive) – Customer at the time of HSBC One account opening is entitled to have additional HKD100. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions for details.
- Promotional period is from 3 November 2021 to 31 January 2022 (both dates inclusive). Only applicable to customers who open an HSBC One account during the period from 3 November 2021 to 31 January 2022 (both dates inclusive) and fulfil the requirement of the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions during the respective promotional period. Eligible Customer is entitled to receive: (i) HKD500 cash reward if his/her monthly auto payroll amount is HKD20,000 or above; or (ii) HKD200 cash reward if his/her monthly auto payroll amount is HKD10,000 or above but below HKD20,000. Please refer to the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions for details.
- Promotional period is from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive). The Offer is applicable to HSBC customers who completed their first-time order via FlexInvest and the order satisfies the requirement:(i) Successful subscription order of HKD5,000 or above; OR (ii) Successful contribution of HKD5,000 or above in one monthly investment plan in FlexInvest during the promotional period and the order must be settled. Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions for details.
- Promotional period is from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive). The offer does not include the 1% brokerage fee, the Securities and Futures Commission Transaction Levy, the Stock Exchange Trading Fee and other Bank charges on local securities services, which continue to be chargeable.
- The promotional period is from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive). Each eligible customer (with the same identity document and regardless of the number of eligible investment accounts he/she opens during the Promotional Period) who transferred-in or deposited any HK, US stocks or China A shares into any HSBC’s eligible investment account from a non-HSBC account outside the Bank during the promotional period is only entitled to receive the cash rebate equivalent to 0.2% of the market value of the HK, US stocks or China A shares transferred-in or deposited, for a maximum of HKD3,500, whichever is the higher. The offer is not applicable to any transfer between any HSBC investment accounts. The market value of the transferred-in/deposited stocks is determined by the market closing price at the stock settlement date multiplying the number of shares of transferred-in/deposited stocks. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions for details.
- The promotional offer is valid until further notice, existing Stocks Monthly Investment Plan (SMIP) or set up a new SMIP through any channel can enjoy Perpetual Brokerage Fee Waiver Offer, inclusive of standard brokerage fee of 0.25% and all transaction related charges: stamp duty, stock exchange levy, trading fee, deposit transaction charge and Central Clearing and Settlement System fee. Please refer to the relevant Promotional Terms and Conditions for details.
- The above interest rates are indicative as of 22 October 2021 and are for reference only. They are not guaranteed and are subject to revision based on prevailing market conditions. The deposit amount of the offer should be no less than HKD10,000, RMB10,000, or 2,000 units in other currencies. Each eligible customer can enjoy the offer more than once. Exchange transactions involving notes exchanges, cash deposits, notes withdrawal, inward/outward remittance, HSBC Global Transfers, FX Order Watch, Mastercard® Debit Card, and Deposit Plus, are not counted as eligible currency exchange transactions and do not qualify for the offers under this promotion. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other foreign exchange offers or time deposit interest rate offers. This offer is only available from Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 19:00 HKT (excluding public holidays in Hong Kong SAR or time deposit currency regions).
- Actual time may differ depending on individual circumstances.
- To open an account via mobile banking, you must:
- be a permanent resident aged 18-64 residing in Hong Kong
- not already hold any HSBC bank or investment accounts, or credit cards.
The screen displays are for reference and illustration purposes only.
Important Risk and Risk Disclosure
Unit Trusts are investment products and some may involve derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the Unit Trusts unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. Unit Trusts are NOT equivalent to time deposits. In the worst case scenario, the value of the unit trusts may be worth substantially less than the original amount you have invested.
Investment involves risk. You should carefully consider whether any investment products or services mentioned herein are appropriate for you in view of your investment experience, objectives, financial resources and relevant circumstances. The price of securities may move up or down. Losses may be incurred as well as profits made as a result of buying and selling securities.
For Renminbi (RMB) products:
- There may be exchange rate risks if you choose to convert RMB payments made on the securities to your home currency.
- RMB products may suffer significant losses in liquidating the underlying investments if such investments do not have an active secondary market and their prices have large bid/ offer spreads.
- In general, RMB equity products are exposed to the usual kind of default risks that might be associated with equity products denominated in other currencies.
For China A shares trading, please refer to the China Connect: Shanghai-Hong Kong and Shenzhen-Hong Kong Terms and Conditions for respective risk disclosure. These Terms and Conditions can also be found in HSBC website.
Currency conversion risk – the value of your foreign currency and RMB deposit will be subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuation. If you choose to convert your foreign currency and RMB deposit to other currencies at an exchange rate that is less favorable than the exchange rate in which you made your original conversion to that foreign currency and RMB, you may suffer loss in principal.
Not a time deposit - Deposit Plus is NOT equivalent to, nor should it be treated as a substitute for, time deposit. It is NOT a protected deposit and is NOT protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong.
Derivatives risk - Deposit Plus is embedded with FX option(s). Option transactions involve risks, especially when selling an option. Although the premium received from selling an option is fixed, you may sustain a loss well in excess of such premium amount, and your loss could be substantial.
Limited potential gain - The maximum potential gain is limited to the interest on the deposit.
Maximum potential loss - Deposit Plus is not principal protected. You must be prepared to incur loss as a result of depreciation in the value of the currency paid (if the deposit is converted to the linked currency at maturity). Such loss may offset the interest earned on the deposit and may even result in losses in the principal amount of the deposit.
Not the same as buying the linked currency - Investing in Deposit Plus is not the same as buying the linked currency directly.
Market risk - The net return of Deposit Plus will depend upon the exchange rate of the deposit currency against the linked currency prevailing at the deposit fixing time on the deposit fixing date. Movements in exchange rates can be unpredictable, sudden and drastic, and affected by complex political and economic factors.
Liquidity risk - Deposit Plus is designed to be held until maturity. You do not have a right to request early termination of this product before maturity. Under special circumstances, the Bank has the right to accept your early redemption request at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis. The Bank will provide an indication of the redemption price upon such request. Your return upon such early redemption will likely be lower than that if the deposit were held until maturity and may be negative.
Credit risk of the Bank - Deposit Plus is not secured by any collateral. When you invest in this product, you will be relying on the Bank's creditworthiness. If the Bank becomes insolvent or defaults on its obligations under this product, you can only claim as an unsecured creditor of the Bank. In the worst case, you could suffer a total loss of your deposit amount.
Currency risk - If the deposit currency and/or linked currency is not your home currency, and you choose to convert it back to your home currency upon maturity, you may make a gain or loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
Risks relating to RMB - You should note that the value of RMB against other foreign currencies fluctuates and will be affected by, amongst other things, the PRC government's control (for example, the PRC government regulates conversion between RMB and foreign currencies), which may adversely affect your return under this product. The value of your investment will be subject to the risk of exchange rate fluctuation. In case you receive RMB as Linked Currency at maturity and you choose to convert your maturity proceed to other currencies, you may suffer loss in principal. This product will be denominated (if Deposit Currency being RMB) and settled (when receive RMB at maturity) in RMB deliverable in Hong Kong, which is different from that of RMB deliverable in Mainland China.