- The outstanding balance is accrued from purchase only.
- Please refer Bank tariff guide for HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management Customers to understand details of finance charge.
- Assume repayment is made on or before the payment due date of each statement month.
- USD Visa Gold Card requires payment of the statement balance in full, illustration above is just for reference.
- The APR is calculated based on a set of assumptions as set out in the relevant guidelines referred to in the Code of Banking Practice and the actual APR applied to your card account may be different.
Note: The calculator and the derived results are for reference only. Cardholders should refer to their credit card monthly statements for detailed account information and make payment accordingly.